X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    What a coincidence you should say that, because Beeg's middle name actually is Finesse.
    That is cool, however furthermore, it is also possible additional Finesse would be added to the already existing Finesse if "more" Japanese and German Twiins would be apart of the given format of the excel sheet though...

Comment

• I could have posted an exhaustive list but I only chose those planes I felt had a chance of being produced as models. I didn’t think the Ki-44 had much chance or my favorite Japanese twin the Ki-83. Most people, including WWII enthusiasts don’t even know what it is let alone MRC attempting to create a profitable model of it. I personally would like to see many Luftwaffe planes including EDF’s of the AR-234, HE-162 or even the Gotha 229.

Comment

• bf109k4 would be cool

Comment

• Maybe the Profitability policy for Vendors isnt such a bad thing for RC enthusiast like me. As long as repeat models coupled with their accoutrements keep getting pumped out, ill be safe until a multi (japanese or German) engine or torpedo(Cough Avenger Hint hint, or a Kate), dive bomber (Hell Diver) out off the ww2 era or any sort of modern day airliner (Boeing > Mc Donnel Douglas > Airbus) ever makes it in to production....

Comment

• Wouldn't a 1600mm SBD be pretty cool! Would be fun to practice dive bombing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
              I could have posted an exhaustive list but I only chose those planes I felt had a chance of being produced as models. I didn’t think the Ki-44 had much chance or my favorite Japanese twin the Ki-83. Most people, including WWII enthusiasts don’t even know what it is let alone MRC attempting to create a profitable model of it. I personally would like to see many Luftwaffe planes including EDF’s of the AR-234, HE-162 or even the Gotha 229.
              Luft 46 (http://www.luft46.com/) and Hikoki:1946 (http://j-aircraft.org/xplanes/) would bee good sources for possible projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                Wouldn't a 1600mm SBD be pretty cool! Would be fun to practice dive bombing.
                i miss the 1400mm freewing sbd a new flightline would be cool. However i hope they will scale it with accordance to the FL B-24 so the sizes correlate to their respective scales under one brand.
                Be cool if i could do a flightline ww2 day and line up all the bombers and fighters with scale-size ratio to one brand

There are a few out there hobbyking sells as well as tower hobby both of which are not epo

Comment

• Ya know a FL SBD would be cool. Working dive breaks are a must! HK offered one of these in a wooden format ARF, but if you read the reviews everyone that has them seems to complain that the dive breaks are junk, and end up disabling them. I'd probably be in for one of those, as long as it was equal to the FL Corsair in quality and had working dive breaks. Here's a hint, don't attempt to make the dive breaks out of foam! They would need to be injected molded plastic, out of a quality plastic. If they were molded right, with the right plastic, you could mold the hinge right into the dive break it's self. I think one of these would be very cool. I would have to go back and watch, "Battle of the Midway" all over again. i really wish Spielberg would do a remake of that movie.

Woody

PS, glad you're back Alpha, was getting a little worried about ya man. Last time some one went poof like that, the next time I saw them they had their own YouTube Channel. : (

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                    Here's a hint, don't attempt to make the dive breaks out of foam! They would need to be injected molded plastic, out of a quality plastic. If they were molded right, with the right plastic, you could mold the hinge right into the dive break it's self. I think one of these would be very cool.
                    Ain't no way Alpha would allow the dive brakes to be made out of foam. ;)
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Aros is right, our team knows well enough not to let that happen. Plastic or bust!

Woodcock, not to worry my friend, I'm not going anywhere. I may not always be able to post consistently but our dev team is never far. It's fairly difficult for me on any given day to get to forums. I love you guys but VPN's don't always play nicely in the various locations I'm at, and troubleshooting connections is usually the last thing on my To Do list at 4am local.

If push comes to shove, I'd wager y'all would prefer we keep working on what I'm looking at right now across the room...

;)
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• how about a val aiche , no retracts to worry about . make it a 6s that would be awesome.

Comment

• Probably so Alpha, probably so. Good to hear from ya mate.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
                            how about a val aiche , no retracts to worry about . make it a 6s that would be awesome.
                            Val would be preferable over the SBD imho never existed in the market

Comment

• Still holding on for either a F-100 Super Sabre or a T-33 Shooting Star.........

Comment

• Ditto on the F100; T33 or a big F9F Panther. Seems like enough interest to resurrect vintage jets....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Avro CF-100 Canuck with US F102.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	182383Click image for larger version

Name:	Avro CF100 Canuck.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	182382

Maybe you could do an Avro CF100 Canuck.....

Comment

• I would love to see a JU-88 and a G4M Mitsubishi Betty in the usual quality presentation we have come to love and respect from MotionRC. A new large (1800-2000mm) B-17 would be excellent, although that would probably force me to replace my entire fleet of HK B-17s!!!:Scared: I would buy a couple of Betty's and JU-88's.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
                                      I would love to see a JU-88 and a G4M Mitsubishi Betty in the usual quality presentation we have come to love and respect fro MotionRC. A new large (1800-2000mm) B-17 would be excellent, although that would probably force me to replace my entire fleet of HK B-17s!!!:Scared: I would buy a couple of Betty's and JU-88's.

Bob
                                      Agreed Bob
                                      ive come to exclusively love and respect motion RC for its warbird releases especially due the la7 and b24

i could replace my entire edf fleet even with a fl b17 and the 88 or betty a few or three orders each type schemes differently....i especially fancy the Judy twin Japanese bomber

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                        .................................................. ....................................

If push comes to shove, I'd wager y'all would prefer we keep working on what I'm looking at right now across the room...

;)
                                        Let me guess, you're looking at the new super scale FLRC 1600mm Mosquito trying to decide if it should ship with the Mk.IV bomber nose or the Mk.VI FB nose. Right?! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Avro CF-100 Canuck with US F102.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	182383Click image for larger version

Name:	Avro CF100 Canuck.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	182382

Maybe you could do an Avro CF100 Canuck.....
                                          You mean The Clunk.

Comment

Working...
                                          X