X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jose23 View Post
    I wonder what it is figther or bomber. I'l be awesome to see a F105 Thunderchief
    +1 :Cool:

Comment

• I'm guessing f100 super saber, a saber could be a foil
      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Just caught this on Motion RC Facebook! "
        Project Machat is coming tomorrow... Relentless we are! Looks Interesting Definately Vietnam.

Here is the vid on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZXqfKHlvgE

Comment

• Please O please let it be an F-4.....

Comment

• That's not Project Foil. That's Project Machat. ;)
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
              That's not Project Foil. That's Project Machat. ;)
              I know. Didn't have a clue this one was coming. Awesome though!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

I know. Didn't have a clue this one was coming. Awesome though!:Cool:
                Ditto.....They are sneaky.

Comment

• Well I think it will be a A-1 SkyRaider. It would be cool to see a B52 thought. I don't know how many they would sell.

Comment

• I wish it was an A-1 or a B-52. Alas, HSD's Skyraider is really nice, with a couple changes (retracts and spare parts availability especially props). As for a Buff.... that's tough to do. 8x EDFs isn't mass-production friendly, and I'd never hear the end of "can it fly off grass?" with a 2500mm wingspan but only 40mm wheels. Ha!
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I've seen that video before but can't recall where. That's a lot of ordinance dropping for a fighter type airplane. Man your making my brain hurt.

Comment

I wish it was an A-1 or a B-52. Alas, HSD's Skyraider is really nice, with a couple changes (retracts and spare parts availability especially props). As for a Buff.... that's tough to do. 8x EDFs isn't mass-production friendly, and I'd never hear the end of "can it fly off grass?" with a 2500mm wingspan but only 40mm wheels. Ha!
                        You have been a busy, busy man!

Bob

Comment

I wish it was an A-1 or a B-52. Alas, HSD's Skyraider is really nice, with a couple changes (retracts and spare parts availability especially props. As for a Buff.... that's tough to do. 8x EDFs isn't mass-production friendly, and I'd never hear the end of "can it fly off grass?" with a 2500mm wingspan but only 40mm wheels. Ha!
                          Oh my.......Have you forgotten that they discontinued that product and parts aren't avail.
                          Catch up on the latest on the HSD 1600 A-1 Skraider thread.
                          I've hinted numerous times for FL to get their hands on that mold ;)
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post

You have been a busy, busy man!

Bob
                            He appearently can go months without sleep. Or has JP-4 running in his bloodstreamLOL.

Comment

• Mike Machat worked for Douglas so an A-4 edf is my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                                Mike Machat worked for Douglas so an A-4 edf is my guess.
                                We just got the A-4 80mm....it was project Virtue.

Comment

• Mike Machat is an aviation artist that has created a couple of Thud paintings. The FB video is mostly Thuds dropping bombs... Hmm. Well, a Thud would be really cool! (But I want a twin F4)

Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

He appearently can go months without sleep. Or has JP-4 running in his bloodstream LOL.
                                    LOL I remember the days of getting chemo and joking about having JP-5 coursing thru my blood
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• The F4 could fall under the Douglas name.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                                        The F4 could fall under the Douglas name.
                                        It most certainly does!

Comment

• The F4 was developed by McDonnell, long before the 1967 merger with Douglas. Indeed, it's gotta be the long awaited F4. Just when I blew the wad on the B-24 Liberator. Sigh.
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X