Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno guys... the F-4 is a big deal and so was the B-24. To release them so close together... I don't know they would do that. I think they have too much respect for our wallets... LOL

Comment

• The only problem with an electric F-4 is you wouldn't have that black smoke trail just won't look right.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
        The only problem with an electric F-4 is you wouldn't have that black smoke trail just won't look right.
        Well... you might be able to get if you run 8S through the stock system.. Just don't count on your afterburner lasting for long.. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
          I dunno guys... the F-4 is a big deal and so was the B-24. To release them so close together... I don't know they would do that. I think they have too much respect for our wallets... LOL
          Ahhhhhh, but it 'tis the season. It's good to have a little something for everybody. Not everyone is as addicted as we are and has to have at least one of everything:)LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Well... you might be able to get if you run 8S through the stock system.. Just don't count on your afterburner lasting for long.. ;)
            Right it would be spectacular once though.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I actually did that with a Dynam A-10 I bought years ago. Put a 4S battery in it. The flight was going incredibly until I got hit by the damn SAM and started trailing black smoke!! Landed the plane, and all was well except one ESC was a pile of ashes. Never could get the smell out of it either... LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Loving the F-4 idea, but I bet it is a Thud! And that is just cool too!!!!! :-) I am easy,,,, give me new stuff, and I'll buy it!! LOL

Comment

• I love the idea of a Thud it will be something unic

Comment

• On RCG there is speculation that it could also be an A-7 SLUF. That too would make me open my wallet. :)
                    Pat

Comment

• Thud, thud, thud......please:)

Comment

• Dang it Pat,
                        You had to mention the A7 Super Corsair.

All these great new models are ganging up on me. A-10-awesome, A4-happiness , BAeHawk just plain fun, Lib-24 - a had to have. A7 ? Oh yeah, another gotta have one F4- total Nirvana . I could take a breather if it’s the Thud.
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I would be happy to see a nice big A-7. I've wanted to do the JHH one for a long time, but if Freewing brings one it will save me a lot of time and expense! :)
                          Pat

Comment

• The Iowa Air National Guard flew A-7's back in the day, my dad used to take me to the airport to watch them. I've love to have one that I could decorate like the IANG flew.

Comment

• Ditto on the A-7, used to see them all the time! ‘‘Twas a sad day they left out of Rickenbacker, now it’s just KC-135s, FEDEx and freight. I’ll take mine in 80mm please!

Comment

• So now that the mini Thud is out, does that narrow the scope for Project Foil? Could signs be pointed more towards the F4, a BIG F4????

Comment

• Can we get another clu?

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                    The Iowa Air National Guard flew A-7's back in the day, my dad used to take me to the airport to watch them. I've love to have one that I could decorate like the IANG flew.
                                    I grew up on Myrtle Beach AFB. They went from the F-100, to the A-7, and then to the A-10 before Clinton shut the base down in 92. We got there in 77, which was right as the A-7 were being replaced with the A-10s, so I don't really have any memories of them. I would at some point love to be able to get a foamie F-100, A-7, and A-10 and do them all up as MBAFB birds. That would be a dream come true!!!

Comment

• Could your next release be a North American f-100 supersaber? A saber could also be called a foil.

Comment

• Hey Alpha will there ever be a chance of getting any new quality WW1 planes produced in the future? I'm also still waiting for you to convince Dynam to make an AgCat biplane with the radial engine. :)

Comment

• I would do WWI and an AgCat any time.... Any WWI would be awesome..... Just make them and I will buy them!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X