X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yorkiepap View Post
    Sure would like to see MRC do some investigating onto some of the classic airplanes. There's enough warbirds & jets already. How about some 1600-2000mm planes like the Lockheed Vega? A Beech Super 18? A Westland Lysander? The Ryan NYP= Spirit of St. Louis? A 1400mm+ SE5A? or a couple other WW1 bipes? A V-Tail Beech Bonanza? These are the kinds of planes that don't have issues with grass fields.

Denny
    I'm with you on those suggestions. I really enjoy many of the Civilian planes like the Monocoupe, Taylorcraft, Bonanza, and I would love to see a really nice PT-19 in about 1600 size with lights. IN general, planes that can easily handle grass fields!
    Last edited by Loneflier; Dec 13, 2017, 11:59 AM. Reason: added last line for grass field use.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

After 3-4 minutes of EDF flying I am usually ready to land...LOL
      As Captain Mike so famously put it at Nefi 2016, "The longer you fly the stupider you get!"
      In response to gas versus Electric flight times.

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

As Captain Mike so famously put it at Nefi 2016, "The longer you fly the stupider you get!"
        In response to gas versus Electric flight times.

Grossman56
        Oh gracious! I just got a Strix Nano Goblin that is supposed to fly for up to an hour on a battery..... I hope I don't get too stupid with it. :Silly:

Comment

• This would be a good one to add to the collection... rarely have I heard of one being modeled.
          Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
            This would be a good one to add to the collection... rarely have I heard of one being modeled.
            Put me on he list for that one! Or a big Me/Bf 210 or 410.

Comment

• Seriously it would be awesome..and it adds to the line of Bombers I own - B-25, B-26, F-117, XB-70, B-2...and hopefully a HE-111 :-) I have seen kits for B-58 and B-52....but my skills for building needs to increase with using foam before I tackle those..

Comment

• Funny, I was thinking the same, the Heinkle 111 would be a great and very unusual plane.

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• And/or the JU-88
                  FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Either one of those (or both) would trigger an instant "buy" from me!

Bob

Comment

• Man I have a good mind for What should be built next... DO-335 would be nice.....very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                        Man I have a good mind for What should be built next... DO-335 would be nice.....very nice.
                        Instant buy for me cause "twins are twice the fun" LOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• It seems clear to me that the next big home runs would be a twin 80mm F-4 from FreeWing, and a big 2m+ twin Bronco from FlightLine. It is so obvious, that must be want they are working on, right?

Comment

• I'd imagine between the F4 and other popular misc requests they'd at least get production moving just so we quit chirping about them. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx
                              How about an X29? :)
                              I've never seen a model of one of these fly well. But still a cool looking plane.
                              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                I've never seen a model of one of these fly well. But still a cool looking plane.
                                I don't think they are meant to fly at anything but the ragged edge of instability...

Comment

• Gotta have it!! Click image for larger version

Name:	47358.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	108937

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• :Drooling:
                                    Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                    Gotta have it!! Click image for larger version

Name:	47358.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	108937

Grossman56
                                    Now your talking I love my Dynam but a Flightline version:Drooling:

Comment

• I suggested it a while back with an optional Me-109E or Buchon nose. Either way would be so cool. Is there another Me-109E or Buchon kit out there??

No!
                                      At least none that I can find.
                                      The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a German World War II fighter aircraft designed by Willy Messerschmitt in the early 1930s. It was one of the first true modern f...

www.FightToFlyPhoto.com **OK, people, PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CORRECT ME. THIS IS AN E-3. NOT AN E-4. Believe it or not, the people who actually restored th...

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx
                                        How about an xb35 or 49. I hope I can finish my n9mb after the new year. If I can, I would gladly give up the specs of my build for alpha to send to freewing and or whoever for a production model. I just think outside the normal standard is something we should shoot for. Things that are cool and unusual yet still a scale model.
                                        either would be bad ass :o)
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image_19061.jpg Views:	1 Size:	281.3 KB ID:	109197
                                          Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                                          :Drooling:

Now your talking I love my Dynam but a Flightline version:Drooling:
                                          Farm Flyer, here is my Dynam 109. Repainted and with Callie graphics... Added a landing light and replaced the wing tip lights with the FMS Stuka lights. Also added a red light on the bottom centerline of the wing. Not scale, but is looks cool in low-light!! Also made the flaps functional. It really flies well. The gyro makes it handle pretty well on the ground too!! It has a CC 10amp BEC and a A3-L gro with a 8 channel Spektrum receiver... I have only had one brown out with Spektrum, and that was using the built in SBEC on a Dynam ESC. After that, I have used an external BEC and have not had an issue since. That is in about 35-40 more aircraft....

Comment

Working...
                                          X