The Collings Foundation operates one of the world's greatest collections of historic aircraft.

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next Alpha?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardway that's a nice looking bird. I'm kinda partial to 109's and 190's surely Flightline will produce a nice model of each. I have the Freewing/Flightline V2 190 still in the box it's a pretty good looking plane so I guess it counts but doesn't have split flaps if it did it would have been perfect to me. A 109 in the same size done with Hartman's tulip nose paint scheme would just about finish out my warbirds collection.

Comment

• The FMS 1400 FW 190 A8 is a nice plane and it flies great!!! :-)

Comment

• Hardway,

with you on external ubec ‘s . Been retrofitting a few of my high value planes with ztw 10 amp ubec’s
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Just when I was starting to think I was a fairly decent modeler, this comes along. Lol

http://worldwarwings.com/guy-builds-...utm_content=rc

Amazing
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Callie just added a bunch of decal sets for an OV-10 Bronco. Does she know something we don't?
            Pat

Comment

• Don't tease me Pat
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3
              Incinerator Loss 16

Comment

• EW! THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!!

G
                rossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Maybe a Christmas present OV.
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Sweet intel crxmanpat Squawk eyes on all the time...

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                      Callie just added a bunch of decal sets for an OV-10 Bronco. Does she know something we don't?
                      Looking at what she's offering, either 1/5 or 1/10, it will likely be a 48" wingspan bird with a length of 52.8".

Comment

• Sorry guys! I added these sets only because they've been on my to-do list for quite some time now! I've had the OV-10 sets on file for years now, for a stick and balsa kit by Park Flyer Plastics. The 1/5 scale model is by Palmer Plans.

I have so many files that I still need to add! The days just aren't long enough!

Comment

• Don't spoil our fun, we want to hope for a new OV-10 from Flight Line RC!

Just kidding, but we can still dream! Nice to see all of the new sets of decals you have been adding to the site lately. I have several projects underway that I will be getting graphics from you.
                          Pat

Comment

• Ha! Sorry to be a spoil sport!

How about a Grumman Duck Alpha? I think that would be really cool. I'd never even heard of it until reading Frozen in Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	J2F-6-w-brdr.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	109422
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                              Ha! Sorry to be a spoil sport!

How about a Grumman Duck Alpha? I think that would be really cool. I'd never even heard of it until reading Frozen in Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	J2F-6-w-brdr.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	109422
                              That would be a good one.

Comment

• A Duck would be sweet and check off a lot of boxes all at once. Biplane, warbird, float plane.
                                Pat

Comment

• Right on Pat.............I'd be all over a DUCK like a vulture on a gut pile.
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3
                                  Incinerator Loss 16

Comment

• How about a Eurofighter V2 in EPO?
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                                      Ha! Sorry to be a spoil sport!

Click image for larger version  Name:	J2F-6-w-brdr.jpg Views:	2 Size:	51.3 KB ID:	109422
                                      How funny. Just saw this video on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/AviTechLove...1589109936157/
                                      Pat

Comment

• My favorite Grumman Duck. Could be cool!

Comment

• OK, we have had some good guesses but I think it’s time for the squawk gods to give us another clew or the answer. I like the B-35/B-49 guess. I love flying wings. BUT, I still believe it’s an F-100 Super Saber. I guess only time will tell.........

Comment

Working...
                                          X