First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE-111 or DO-335 would be a smash...
    Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I'm really surprised that a FW-190D-9 hasn't been released in foam. There're a ton of A models, but no D's. The Flightline Ta-152 is cool, but I wish that a Dora had been produced instead. A nice-sized Do-335 would be crazy cool.
      ---
      Warbirder

Comment

• ABSOLUTELY a Pfeil would be :Cool:..................cause twins are twice the fun ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Do-335 is very unique. I bet that it'd be a blast to fly.

Ar-234... twice the fun of twins...in EDF... :)
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

• I've always liked the C-337 / O-2A
            It can be in civilian or any of several military schemes thus I'd recommend a light grey with no markings/decals applied, allowing easy repaints, or just put on the markings for one of the Air Force schemes.
            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
              I've always liked the C-337 / O-2A
              It can be in civilian or any of several military schemes thus I'd recommend a light grey with no markings/decals applied, allowing easy repaints, or just put on the markings for one of the Air Force schemes.
              I was fortunate enough to come across a NIB 81" Skymaster for the cost of a Benjamin. Am gonna do it in SEA camo and will start it's own assembly/mod thread in the near future.:)
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• How about a DH88 Comet like Grosvenor House....An extremely historic aircraft, she was the forerunner to the Mosquito, the bird in the video is not a replica but the original !!

Pretty cool, but the pilot gave me a pucker factor in the landing, check it out.

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Had the HK/ Durafly version. Was pretty cool but it was too much plane for at the time. Early retirement. Lol. A big 1600 would be nice
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• A year or so ago I saw what looked like maybe a 1400mm Dora that supposedly FMS had in prototype form but they must have shelved it for the time being. A large Dora would go nicely with the late 1600mm MK.IX rom FLRC...or they could upscale the TA-152 and have a “C” wing option....just say’n.:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      How about a DH88 Comet like Grosvenor House....An extremely historic aircraft, she was the forerunner to the Mosquito, the bird in the video is not a replica but the original !!

Pretty cool, but the pilot gave me a pucker factor in the landing, check it out.

Grossman56
                      WOW, coulda used a bit more runway.

Comment

• Come on Hobbysquawk. Give us another clew or what it is. We are all eagerly waiting........

Comment

• The silence is deafening....
                          ov10Cool:

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• maybe it's something stealth ?? :Confused:
                            rc flyin addict

Comment

• :ov10 :ov10 )
                              Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                                maybe it's something stealth ?? :Confused:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	wx52a9d202.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	111654
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thankfully, last year was a year that only a few planes that were released I liked enough to purchase. That saved me some money and space. However, this year I’m hoping for some that are released happen to be ones that are on my Top 10 must purchase list. We’ll see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	wx52a9d202.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	111654
                                    ah ha, I knew it :)
                                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	wx52a9d202.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	111654

What the H*** is that :Confused: It's gotta be real cause that is a carrier flight deck where it is positioned between two arresting cables. :Thinking:
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• looks like a flying roach
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• It's project foil..... can't you see that? :Silly:

Comment

Working...
                                          X