Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ones with propellers. Not against EDFs, prefer the longer flight time of the prop driven planes and larger wheels for the bumpy grass field I fly off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Symes View Post
      I built Airfix plastic models of them all as a youngster, used to tie string to them and go round in circles, like control line with no power or elevator. The belly landings always resulted in some repair work, lots of fun as a kid!
      Whip control. There used to be kits intended for that.

As a kid I could keep a .049 Control line model on 25 ft lines flying for 5 minutes after it ran out of fuel with that method.

Up to 2 laps for a .35 ci glow model on 60 ft lines.
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• If it is an EDF, my vote goes for an F4

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Symes View Post
          Based on flying my P38 and F7F Flightline planes it would be fantastic to be able to fly any of these warbirds when they come out. Love the twin engines

Ones with propellers. Not against EDFs, prefer the longer flight time of the prop driven planes and larger wheels for the bumpy grass field I fly off.
          Do-335, in 1.6mm. It'd be a great pairing with the P-38. :Cool:
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

^What he said! Do 335

Comment

• +2 on DO-335, would be a cool twin:Cool:
              rc flyin addict

Comment

• +3 Do335 :)

Comment

Sure would look good in the air together, P38 behind of course.:Cool:

Comment

• See, Alpha, 4 Pfeils sold, and you haven't even announced them yet.

Do-335!! Do-335!! Do-335!!
                    ---
                    Warbirder

Comment

• 5 Pfeils because it is of course a twin and they are.......2X the fun ;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                        5 Pfeils because it is of course a twin and they are.......2X the fun ;)
                        WC, I don't think I have the twin disease quite as bad as you, but I'm not very far behind. The more I fly twins, the more I love them. They are just so damn cool!
                        ---
                        Warbirder

Comment

WC, I don't think I have the twin disease quite as bad as you, but I'm not very far behind. The more I fly twins, the more I love them. They are just so damn cool!
                          "So damn cool" is a pretty good summary of the way I feel also and I see that you have 4 :Cool:which will be half of what I'll have after this Sat and 4 of the 8 are larger than 80" :)
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• DO-335 is a must buy if they make one!!!!!! But I agree with TI, just give me the foam and I will give you the cash!!!!! LOL :-) Just an airplane junkie.....

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

"So damn cool" is a pretty good summary of the way I feel also and I see that you have 4 :Cool:which will be half of what I'll have after this Sat and 4 of the 8 are larger than 80" :)
                              Freewing A-10 and Phoenix A-26 are on my I-really-want-one-really-bad list. And, I have 6 twins, if you count the UMXs: P-38, Mossie, Me-262, Bush Mule, UMX B-25, and UMX Aero Commander. :Cool:
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• Here's my "Twins" list with favorites highlighted. We have a couple of them! Just need a few more!

Comment

• Okay, Beeg, I think that you're in the lead of the twins fan club. Which Do-335 and Ju-88 do you have?
                                  ---
                                  Warbirder

Comment

• Not what I meant. It's just my "list" of desired twins. Not what I have.

Comment

• Ah, who doesn't want more twins??? :Cool:
                                      ---
                                      Warbirder

Comment

• Hey Beeg, you missed one. How about a De Havilland DH-88 Comet??? They made 3 full-size. “Grossvenor House” (G-ACSS) painted all red, “Black Magic” (G-ACSP) painted all black and G-ACSR, name unknown. Just more food for thought........

Comment

• Be great to see a large 1600mm DH-88. I had the Durafly and it was a pretty cool plane. Too small though
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X