Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think it’s an F-100 Super Saber. But like the Sqwauckmaster said “Soon-ish” could be February,March, who knows. Only time will tell............

Comment

• I received a MRC email this morning, saying that Flying Season is fast approaching. So, hopefully, the large F-4 and Do-335 will be released soon, in anticipation of the Spring Thaw.
      ---
      Warbirder

Comment

• :f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

• I don't know what project "Foil" is but I am getting a little restless for something.... :f4phantom anything... :f4phantom I just purchased an FMS 90mm Super Scorpion to replace my decommissioned Stinger 90 and I feel like I have cheated on Motion RC. Great! Now I have guilt! :Crying2: I am weak..

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
            I don't know what project "Foil" is but I am getting a little restless for something.... :f4phantom anything... :f4phantom
            It's kind of like having a smoking hot girlfriend that totally rocks your world but won't come and see you for months at a time:Drooling:
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Good analogy...I like your take on it. Please treat my new girlfriend right when you pick her up on Tuesday. No Hanky Panky!! LOL

Comment

• And I just dropped some for a FMS Stuka... Oh well..
                Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

I don't know what project "Foil" is but I am getting a little restless for something.... :f4phantom anything... :f4phantom I just purchased an FMS 90mm Super Scorpion to replace my decommissioned Stinger 90 and I feel like I have cheated on Motion RC. Great! Now I have guilt! :Crying2: I am weak..
                  Just bought the same one. Kept hoping for a new 90mm sport jet from FW but my patience ran out!

Comment

• :f4phantom That is why I just bought the A-4 last night from MRC.... No guesses on the next release though.... :f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Just bought the same one. Kept hoping for a new 90mm sport jet from FW but my patience ran out!
                      Cool. I see you live In Greer, SC. You gonna make it to the Nall or eWeek?

Comment

• Wow, that FMS Stuka is mean looking. So why doesn't FlightLine do a big 2m 6S version, and then make a cool 3D model for a working siren? Tell me that wouldn't "fly" off the shelf. You just need a micro servo to turn off/on the siren. Or just add a sound card as they all seem to have the Stuka sound effects (canon, siren, motor).

Comment

• I wouldn't be expecting much of anything new until Chinese New Year is done. It's the year of the dog so hope we're not getting a dog saber. :P
                          We all know :f4phantom what we :f4phantom really want. :f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom (although I'd settle for a twin 80 F-22)
                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• One thing for sure, there are not as many leaked projects as there used to be which is a good thing but the anticipation is killing me. :Silly:

Comment

• No word from Alpha in awhile either which means he may be enjoying a much needed Chinese New Year break as well.

Comment

• Yeah, and Aros teased us with a "expect something soon" message. I have two planes in the build stage, but I still can't wait for the next release. Although, anything I get that needs "building" is not a Freewing/ FLRC product. Those pretty much get set on the plane stand and are ready to go in a couple hours. This LX Mig-29 that I'm building on the other hand....
                                Pat

Comment

• Pat, you have too many projects. Let me help you out. Just send one to me and I will take care of it. Only thinking of you sir! ;)I have gotten to the point where I am scratch building a thrust vectored indoor Eurofighter out of Dollar Tree foam board. I know, I know... pathetic. I think I am getting a little stir crazy. :Silly:

Comment

• I love you guys!!! You all make me feel "Normal" in a relative sense... I walked through the house last night and counted 43 airplanes, either built or in the box.... That is in the house!!! Then the 18 foot trailer, my neighbor's 14 foot and 10 foot that stores some of my birds, and then the garage that has never seen a car in it!!! LOL LOL...... Oh hell, I need help!!!!!! :Silly: ( Oh, and the long forgotten storage building 10x20) Please send you unwanted planes here for a good home...LOL:);) I may have room for one more..... :f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

• We all share a common ailment for sure....

Comment

We all share a common ailment for sure....
                                        :Cool: I guess it is better than other behaviors that we read about in the news!!!! This is harmless (except for your wallet) or your neighbor's house... (I heard about that happening) LOL :f4phantom

Comment

We all share a common ailment for sure....
                                          I've really slacked off.
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X