Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word. Thanks guys. Pulling the trigger

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
      Have you guys seen the A-14, the possible replacement for A-10? The concept is an interesting looking bird!
      No 30mm Gatling canon... fail
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Looks to me like it has the same GAU-8!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
          It makes me curious if the next plane release is already on the water or will be on the water before the Chinese New Year, and therefore allowing it to arrive in the states during the period of time :).
          I'm thinking the same thing Cat. It's on the water or about to leave port.

Comment

• I think we can all agree, in order to avoid complications in the future, the world should just celebrate one New Year. This way, more toys can get to us during the worst months of the year to help sooth our winter blues! :f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

• I would have to agree, Alpha said something to the affect in the past, once its on the water, they'll announce.
              I've often wondered when the first shipment passes through our neck of the woods, heading for Illinois, just to turn around there and head back to my sweaty hands:P
              Of course, it may not come through WY because we've have been known, at least in the past, to have folks who rob trains!
              Sounds like a Shirty video. "Hands up, hand over the planes!!":devious
              Then back to the roost so the gang can check them out!:eyeswide:bluetongue:bluecool:bluelove

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

I'm thinking the same thing Cat. It's on the water or about to leave port.
                I sure hope so :). My wallet is ready. Lol

Comment

• Hey T-Cat. My wallet is empty but between R/C and rubber powered models I have approx. 90 kits to build. I have been saving kits for my retirement. Getting close now...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
                    Hey T-Cat. My wallet is empty but between R/C and rubber powered models I have approx. 90 kits to build. I have been saving kits for my retirement. Getting close now...........
                    I'm kind of with you Craig. Got a 1/3 scale WWI bird on the bench and another big WWI balsa bird up next. What ever is next will have to be either on the "Must Have" list or have to wait a few months until the koffers have regenerated.

Comment

Hey T-Cat. My wallet is empty but between R/C and rubber powered models I have approx. 90 kits to build. I have been saving kits for my retirement. Getting close now...........
                      Very fortunate to have retirement coming up! Have fun with those kits and all the new planes coming out!

Comment

• Thanks guys. Nice kind words. Now I’m going to make you mad. I have a 4 acre field out my front door that my neibours keep mowed. I can walk out my front door, place a plane on the street, fly around, and walk back in my house. I have 12 or 14 planes I can do this with, maybe more. Comes in handy on warm sommer evenings with a Slow Stick or a Piper Cub. I also fly the fast stuff. I have a nitro Mustang clocked at 105mph. I’m not that young yet............

Comment

• Didn't make me mad.:) I have 3.5 acre back yard with open farm fields that I fly over.

Comment

• But can you land on that 3.5 acres without damage??? I can land on a paved street. Take that.......

Comment

• Hey, just reading up on some of the post and perhaps project foil is about a 80/90mm F100 Super Saber.
                              As a foil or saber is used in fencing and Aros never wants to meet a Saber tooth in a dark alley unless it's from the Flinstones :). So if true, put me in for 2 on pre order screen.:Cool:

Comment

• Thunderbird scheme please.

Comment

But can you land on that 3.5 acres without damage??? I can land on a paved street. Take that.......
                                  No street. Just a nice smooth grass runway No damage!!!:Cool:

Comment

• f100 has been my guess, I'm sticking with it
                                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Well, OK, but it just doesn't seem very, uh, exciting to me.

Comment

• I for one would love a Super Sabre, but only if it was 80mm or bigger (90mm super scale would be awesome!). Yeah, I got both of the recent 64mm toss and boss jets, but I need something bigger this time!
                                        Pat

Comment

• I would definitely be down for an F-100, especially done an a Misty in SEA Camo!

Comment

Working...
                                          X