Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A F-100 would be amazing!

Comment

• I have to concur, an F-100D in 80mm, I’d have to have it. It wouldn’t have to be super scale as far as features, but have those super scale features available, and doable. For instance, in the long development of the FreeWing A4, didn’t Alpha say it was 3+ years, they were designing and testing scale features that may be incorporated in the final product? Like lights and airbrakes and gear doors and working slats. Motion should coax FW to produce those features! I’d love to have slats and gear doors but lack the skills and would hate to butcher it! Bring on the Super Sabre!

Comment

• Honestly, I’d love to see every 80mm jet have gear doors and a lighting system as standard in all future releases. It doesn’t weigh a ton, and it looks cleaner and more scale. Even if the price rose a little to adjust for those features, it would be worthwhile for me. On the 80 or 90mm jets, I don’t even need he other features like leading edge slats, airbrakes, etc. To me, the lighting and gear doors make a massive visual appearance difference and the doors have a bit of an aerodynamic affect as well. With the super scale 90mm series, I get the point though in having those other features, hence the name “super scale”:).

Comment

• It’s about time you guys spoke about an F-100 Super Saber. I mentioned it on post 358(?) of this thread. That was on Dec 3rd last year. Help us Alpha. We need an answer or another clew. Clear skies ang gentle breezes. The Yank.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Cool. I see you live In Greer, SC. You gonna make it to the Nall or eWeek?
            Yep, I'll be there for both! Triple tree is 20 minutes from my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Yep, I'll be there for both! Triple tree is 20 minutes from my house.
              Awesome. 20 minutes from your house.. how cool is that?!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Awesome. 20 minutes from your house.. how cool is that?!
                Pretty convenient for sure! It's nice for the smaller fly ins like the Frosty Dog fly in a few weeks ago. Get to go fly at Triple tree but with only another 50 or so pilots there!

Comment

• I've not made it to a Frosty Dog yet... but plan to be at the Nall and eWeek. I will send you my contact info. always like to meet fellow Squawkers.

Comment

• I liked the airshow in Binghamton NY aeros festival of giants. That was the best turn out I have seen in years up here. The one at stars in Olean was big back in the 80-90's but now its pretty much dead. The ones around me are dead same traveling gypsies. Please note they are all great guys that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradl4648 View Post
                      I liked the airshow in Binghamton NY aeros festival of giants. That was the best turn out I have seen in years up here. The one at stars in Olean was big back in the 80-90's but now its pretty much dead. The ones around me are dead same traveling gypsies. Please note they are all great guys that's for sure.
                      Hey Brad, We're having Warbirds Over Chenango Bridge on June 23rd. All size and type of warbirds welcome and the Festival of Giants is Aug 10th-13th this year. Come on down. It would be good to see you again.

Comment

• Hey, I was just thinking how cool it would be to do a twin 80mm sport jet. It would be big and fast and fun. I don't think anyone has done that yet.

Comment

• How about a T-33?

Click image for larger version

Name:	T33_MRC.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	115315
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                            How about a T-33?

Click image for larger version

Name:	T33_MRC.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	115315
                            A 70 or 80mm T-33 would be a must have for me!

Comment

• An 80/90mm T-33 hands down, no doubts, belongs in my fleet.

Vic

Comment

• Any 50's era jet with tip tanks would suit my fancy. P-80/T-33, F-84, F-89, F-94, FH-1, F2H-2, FJ-1, F-9F....

Comment

• DYNAM released the Gloster Meteor F.8 1270mm https://www.facebook.com/dynamhobby/...98585343812372
                                  ️Dynam Gloster Meteor F.8 fighter 1270mm foam airplane

Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                                    DYNAM released the Gloster Meteor F.8 1270mm https://www.facebook.com/dynamhobby/...98585343812372
                                    ️Dynam Gloster Meteor F.8 fighter 1270mm foam airplane

It looks really good, 70mm, 80A ESCs, flaps and decent looking gear.
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• :Confused::Confused: Span typo ??? The Schwalbe was 1500mm.
                                      70mm EDF's would be disproportionately large on a 1270mm Meteor airframe.
                                      The ME-262 had a 41.5 ft span and the F.8 had a 37 ft span
                                      :Not-Talking:

EDIT: Never mind, did my math and it says that the span @ 1/8.4 scale(like 262) has the F.8 at 52.8 inches(1341mm)........close enough to 1270mm as listed I guess.
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Cold war era jets should be first on the list :)
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• This one is a MUST BUY for me..it has to go with my Sea Vixen.
                                          Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

Working...
                                          X