• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will MRC have it????

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
      Will MRC have it????
      More than likely. They already carry about a half dozen of the Dynam jets.
      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I know one of the wish list is the HO-229 and I believe somebody said it was unstable or difficult to build, however I have to say after watching this video I see no reason why nobody would build it...
        6:47 into this video a HO-229 will appear and man was this thing sweet.
        I met great builders and pilots, it was real fun. check out Juergen's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GJuergen2009Buy Eachine E58 Here:https://bit.ly/...

Alpha do watch this and give some feedback..
        Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Project Bond to be announced tomorrow! I'm guessing F-4.

Pat

Comment

• Don't get my hopes up....:f4phantom

Comment

• I really hate that my skills for finding videos is as good as it is. This is going to kick butt!

Comment

• We’ve been told by Alpha this park jet won’t be a USA built fighter, my guess is either the Hawker Hunter or Electric Lightning. Or Mig 17. Whatever it is I’m stoked!:)

Comment

• Why do we think this is a park jet?

Comment

• I personally don't think we have a clue but it is fun to guess. LOL

Comment

• My guess is this is happening in advance of the big event in Arizona where Tony and Vic will be. Maybe it is bigger than a Park Jet.

Comment

• Like 4 times bigger than a park jet?? :f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

• I has to be a big F-4. My pinup calendar at work happens to have an F-4 on it for February so it just makes sense. High-G Productions has spoken. :Silly:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180208_105953.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	116465

Comment

• :Confused::f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                              I really hate that my skills for finding videos is as good as it is. This is going to kick butt!
                              Well do share your findings!!!

Comment

• F-4 or Mig 17.

Comment

• The cockpit IP is that of an F-4D so that is what I am going with.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                    The cockpit IP is that of an F-4D so that is what I am going with.
                                    I hope so!! They are really getting accurate with their announcement dates. Straight on payday. I think they know :Silly:LOL.

Comment

• We'll all be yelling hurry up and take my money. :Cool: :f4phantom
                                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I know it's probably heresy, and there'll be people who want to stone me, but I'm really not interested in an F-4. I'd be all over a MiG-17 though. I'd still rather have a nice big Do-335.
                                        ---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                          I know it's probably heresy, and there'll be people who want to stone me, but I'm really not interested in an F-4. I'd be all over a MiG-17 though. I'd still rather have a nice big Do-335.
                                          BLASPHEMY! :Scared:LOL;)

Comment

Working...
                                          X