• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1303.PNG
Views:	328
Size:	490.4 KB
ID:	121098

Comment

• OH CRAP............... Time to go to the doctor and find out if this rectal cranial inversion is permanent. :Not-Talking:
      CARRY ON Wesnc.............. keep beatin that "next clue" drum loud n strong.;)

Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Haha will do OV10 :)

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          OH CRAP............... Time to go to the doctor and find out if this rectal cranial inversion is permanent. :Not-Talking:
          CARRY ON Wesnc.............. keep beatin that "next clue" drum loud n strong.;)

I hear ya WBC. My Dr. keeps reminding me that I'm not 25 anymore. Not sure I even remember 25LOL. Project "Foil" is the next one we are waiting on, and it's an EDF.

Comment

• Another clue for the next warbird... hmm... everyone has been so polite so I'll chip in: ATRW.

All Terrain (Within Reason).
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Also, Project Foil isn't next. :)

Foil is...

...sorry, too soon.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Ahhhh Ahh AHHHHHHH :Scared::Angry: I think you enjoy teasing us Alpha. LOL

Comment

• Well, that ought to liven the thread up a bit. Sooooo prop(s) or fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                    Another clue for the next warbird... hmm... everyone has been so polite so I'll chip in: ATRW.

An "All Terrain Within Reason" airframe. :Drooling:
                    Hmmmmmmm, now what could cover those requirements Alpha :Thinking:
                    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, there is only one possible choice right Boots.:Cool:
                    Here's the ATWR :ov10 proof. :Smug:
                    You're eventually gonna have to make one in order to shut me up.LOL
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                      Another clue for the next warbird... hmm... everyone has been so polite so I'll chip in: ATRW.

2000mm PBY Catalina with retractable gear...I'll take two please.
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                        Yeah, I hope its not the "push me pull you"!! Dornier...

Grossman56
                        Hush your mouth!!!
                        Pfeil! Pfeil! Pfeil!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pfeiludvarsummer2013.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	121131
                        ---
                        Warbirder

Comment

• Can that even be possible? Alpha, my birthday is next month, the big six-oh. You must have known!
                          ov10ov10ov10

Comment

• I’m still thinking Project Foil is an F-100 Super Saber. And as I stayed back in December a foil can be a sword or a saber. Would make a great EDF.

Comment

• Possibly a C-130?
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

An "All Terrain Within Reason" airframe. :Drooling:
                                Hmmmmmmm, now what could cover those requirements Alpha :Thinking:
                                Ohhhhhhhhhhh, there is only one possible choice right Boots.:Cool:
                                Here's the ATWR :ov10 proof. :Smug:
                                You're eventually gonna have to make one in order to shut me up.LOL
                                Dang Charlie! That video was impressive! Talk about rough field operations...that would certainly make the grass field fliers happy if that is what it is.

Comment

• TI.............Now your just throwing darts all over the room :PLOL
                                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

• He likes to throw darts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Dang Charlie! That video was impressive! Talk about rough field operations...that would certainly make the grass field fliers happy if that is what is is.
                                      Now you know why the hard core passion from me ;)
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• I have to admit that until now I don't think I truly appreciated the OV-10 but it is a pretty rugged bird. If Motion helped develop and sell a FLRC version I could see it being my first twin and first FLRC bird! And I am a jet guy! LOL

Comment

• WHOOP WHOOP :Cool:LOL
                                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                          X