Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhu... always loved it. Tempted..
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• With the very popular mini warbird series from JPower/Skyangel no longer produced, has Motion and Freewing thought about manufacturing some “Toss-n-boss” prop. fast flyers? I loved those and still do (own a few). JPower/Skyangel of course had their 50mm EDF line that also did well. Clearly, both are fun, inexpensive, easy to mod, easy to transport, among other aspects. This new small line of Freewing 64mm EDF Jets are great, but I would also like to see something similar in a prop. line from them. The small prop planes could be made fast, or just to cruise, pylon race, use 3 or 4S small LiPo’s, don’t require cheater holes, etc. So many people miss the JPower/Skyangel prop. planes, so it would great to some from another manufacturer these days :Cool:. Essentially, something in the same size range as the current 64mm toss up EDF here, but in props, and be a “Racing Series”.

Comment

• So (HOOT) My guess is FW 190 for Joachim Müncheberg, working on the others.
        AMA 424553

Comment

• Foil and Five Eyes are different aircraft, by the way.

Keep guessing, this is fun :)
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
            Or this? Been on my bucket list. Even though I don't think many would appreciate it.
            I would love either of the German Owls. I bet the FW-189 is a great flier and a lot more docile than the HE-219. I don’t know how difficult it would be to replicate all the glazing on the 189, and other German designs like the JU-88. Maybe it’s not possible to form them.

Comment

• I would still love project foil to be a F100....but, the foil like paper chaf dropped in ww2 was code named window, so foil could be a RAF Lancaster?
              Five eyes is the joint venture between The UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. I'm not sure what plane(s) we all have in common?

Comment

• Sorry, foil must be an F-100. As I stated back in December a foil could be a sward or a saber. Just makes cense. But I would NOT pass up an HO-229 as I am a flying wing fanatic, ala Northrop, Horton, Lippisch or who-ever. An XB-35 would be awesome!!! May need to make my own as I already have drawn up plans for one.......

Comment

• I am just happy to see we are guessing on three new releases. What fun!

Comment

• Five Eyes = I stick with the SR-71.

AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

Five Eyes = I stick with the SR-71.
                      This would be pretty cool. I'm picturing an XL super scale-type bird.

Comment

• Hey Perbue, where about in northern Illinois are you???

Comment

• SW burbs, Plainfield

Comment

• Five Eyes.... I'm thinking U-2.

The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY....

Hoot.... I am thinking Sea Fury. Hoot Gibson's Reno Racer.
                            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

Always room for just one more...

i work on an Army Installation. Last year, I was coming through the gate with the back of my Chevy Tahoe filled with warbirds. The gate guard examines my badge, then cranes his neck to see inside and asks, “Sir, do you have enough aircraft in your vehicle?” To which, I replied, “ Hell no, there’s always room for one more.” He smiled, popped a salute and said, “Carry on, Sir.”

There’s always room for one more...

Click image for larger version

Name:	58535AD8-69FE-4D3E-B2AB-8ABCE4716F15.jpeg
Views:	508
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	122079
                              nice
                              rc flyin addict

Comment

• Hey Perdue, My home town is West Chicago. My stomping grounds are Wheaton, Batavia, Geneva, Saint Charles and such. Flew with the Fox Valley Areo Club for 20 or so years. I have a nefiew named Luke living in Plainfield. He is also interested in R/C. Small world...........

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto
                                  Alpha WHEN? :) 1600mm
                                  As the owner of the FMS 1400mm Brown Messerschmitt, for quite some time. 1600mm Great idea WRONG PLANE Plague with the all to well known Mess. Flaws like to long narrow landing gear, long nose almost full right rudder and right aileron take offs. Tried gyros etc and those so called cool split flaps and all the amps she draws when landing have over heated the ESC all i could do from not losing control walked away with very little damage. need i say more.:Devil::bf109 But I love her all the same. I say how about a 1700mm Butcher Bird! One can dream.:bluelove
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• What about, the Dehavilland Mosquito as project Five eyes. The mosquito has been used by all five nations and the mosquito was a reconnaissance plane as the whole point of five eyes was intelligence gathering?
                                    Not sure I’d describe it as finicky though?

Comment

• There is a definite desire out there for a LARGE foam OV-10. Ran across this thread on RC Groups this morning. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...e-OV-10-Bronco
                                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Oh no cancel that Mosquito ! Just checked and it’s been done already! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                        X