• Click image for larger version

Name:	0322a7fda321ed98f82eaa000ebf76ef.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	127033
    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
      I would love to see this made once more. Nicesky did theirs and it had potential to be more had the size been slightly larger.

http://worldwarwings.com/hitting-mac...uclear-bomber/
      An XB-70 would be awesome, one of the most technically advanced and coolest looking aircraft ever built! Been trying to hunt down the Nicesky for a few years with no success. Any size larger would be fantastic!

That said I would absolutely be down for an F-35 or F-22 from Freewing as well. Yes, others have made them (starmax and LX), but the quality and scale fidelity has been awful. Bad power systems, poor retracts, complete lack of wing spars, etc. There is no 70mm+ size F-22 or 35 out there with a scale outline even. A 90mm superscale Raptor with proper gear and thrust vectoring would blow the others out of the water!

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	0322a7fda321ed98f82eaa000ebf76ef.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	127033
        THIS IS WHAT I'M AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What about the WB-57? Foil systems created a way to test for nuclear fallout and the system was placed in the bomb bay of the WB-57 snoop missions. Ya never know. But the B-57 Big Wing would make a great EDF and fly pretty darn stable. Just sayin' ALPHA.

Comment

• I still think it is an F-100 Super Saber. I may be wrong but I can still hope.

Comment

• Craig, if they come out with an F-100, I'm ordering two on the pre-sale announcement day! One of them is going to be a Thunderbirds aircraft for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchwhite001 View Post
                What about the WB-57? Foil systems created a way to test for nuclear fallout and the system was placed in the bomb bay of the WB-57 snoop missions. Ya never know. But the B-57 Big Wing would make a great EDF and fly pretty darn stable. Just sayin' ALPHA.
                Very valid point....

Comment

• One thing I have learned is that the project names very rarely are as obvious as Foil = Saber for example. While there is always a possibility that an F-100 is in the works it would likely have a more obscure project name like Sparrow or Bingo. Therefore, I am thinking Foil has nothing to do with an F-100 and I like Dennispsg's explanation.

Comment

• History.
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Soooo, I'm assuming this erases the possibility of an F-22 or F-35. I'm mildly relieved as this will [potentially] save me money for the time being....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                        History.
                        So my foil hat I wear doesn't count as history??? LOL Whatever it is, I will buy it!!!

Comment

• History? But I did research Ozymandias(Ramses II). What made sense was, we are talking about the ruler of Egypt(and so many others who thought they were in charge). Sand, Middle East, WWII so to speak. So two ways this could be a reference, either it's about a home grown Egyptian built aircraft, thank you Willie Messerschmitt, which would be the HA-200 or possibly the HA-300, that never went into production, or its about a spy plane. This could be the U-2/TR-1 or the WB-57, the SR-71 and the list goes on. The Middle east has been photographed so much from so many aircraft cause its always a hot spot. But Alpha you really can't draw too much more from Shelley's poem, unless you chase down the rabbit hole of his wife who wrote Frankenstein. And then that opens up another can of how many aircraft have been cobbled together to perform another mission entirely different than what it was intended for. Hey, wait a minute........

Comment

History.
                            Oh F'me.. another good one to decipher ... History can be a long time, it could be from the Golden years, it could be WWII, Cold War , Vietnam war..Gulf war 1 and 2. OK I have a better idea... when is the release and I can tell you what you mean by History. :-)
                            Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Cloud Atlas.

(remember, y'all asked me to play this game) :-D
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Being that we're on a Vietnam theme, I'm going to double down on the SR-71 being that it was a reconnaissance plane and maybe could be interpreted as a "cloud atlas"
                                Per Wiki, north Vietnam recon missions were coded as "Giant Scale" which I hope would come into play here if this were released.

Comment

• Is Cloud Atlas a clue for Foil?

Comment

Cloud Atlas.

(remember, y'all asked me to play this game) :-D
                                    Y'all realize he's playing with us.. and having fun doing it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Y'all realize he's playing with us.. and having fun doing it. LOL
                                      And being a sleep deprived model aviation genius, his mind works diferently than most tooLOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                        Is Cloud Atlas a clue for Foil?
                                        Nah, My guess It's a reference to the horrible movie but references the vast timeline we have to guess within. Basically Alpha's "history" timeline isn't limited.. :Confused:

Comment

• Ok, so who's history and who's timeline? :Confused:
                                          And now Cloud Atlas?
                                          Foil - definitions
                                          1. prevent (something considered wrong or undesirable) from succeeding
                                          2. the track or scent of a hunted animal.
                                          3. a light fencing sword without cutting edges but with a button on its point.
                                          4. In fiction, a foil is a character who contrasts with another character —usually the protagonist— to highlight particular qualities of the other character. In some cases, a subplot can be used as a foil to the main plot.
                                          5. I really think the math foil method is not in play......or the material unless its a weather baloon or goodyear blimp
                                          6. Is it an acronym?
                                          ok, my head hurts where's that darn scotch.......:Dizzy:

Comment

Working...
                                          X