Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of the quality manufacturers built an 80 or 90 size Mig-15 yet? I don't mean Dynam either. I am wondering about all the clues for FOIL. Could it be as simple as a quality built, decent size Mig-15? The references keep following the same tract, big guy in charge, wants to rule the world, not a nice place either. Maybe it is just something as simple as an aircraft that has managed to fight and fly all over the world? The Mig-15 was everywhere and everybody had them. Think about it? Somehow, someway I keep coming back to simple. A World Dominater.

Comment

• By the way, not much scotch down here. But a lot of Knob Creek, sorta like Jack Daniels, but with hair. It kills brain cells from what I hears.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchwhite001 View Post
        Have any of the quality manufacturers built an 80 or 90 size Mig-15 yet? I don't mean Dynam either.
        The moment you said quality manufacturers that excluded Dynam. Ha ha. That's all I have to add to this discussion.

Comment

• Electric Dambusting Foil!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Monty, makes sense but that maybe an issue.

Hey, is it just me or do you picture Alpha sitting there reading the posts and wringing his hands together saying " yes, yes, my plan is working......mohaaaaaaa"

Comment

• Yea Alfa is definitely getting a strange delite driving everyone crazy.:Silly:

Comment

• Maybe, but all I have to say is post it to preorder and it is done!!! CLICK!! LOL On the way....

Comment

• Even if I, as an aviation historian, have never heard of it, it is still purchased!!! BAM!!! LOL Take my money!!! HA!!!

Comment

• Its so EZ to dangle the drugs in front of the addicts, so unfair :Silly:
                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CED565E2-C21A-4268-9111-318ABAD4CDB7.jpeg
Views:	330
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	128200
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

• A JA37 Viggen would make a great EDF jet! Search the name in Hobbysquark to see why! That's my 120mm EDF pictured.

Comment

• A viggen would be cool, don't see em much. Was watching a b52 doco the other night, but I suppose that would be a bit cost prohibitive for say a 2m foamy with 8 edf's and all the gear etc? Be cool though...

Comment

• Oh wait...not an SR-71 but from Oxcart the A-12!!! Now that would be slightly different and it was used in Vietnam .
                            Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Sneak peak..and Project FOIL... we can only wish! LoL! 70mm or twin 55mm?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Bearcat; Apr 11, 2018, 08:25 AM. Reason: adding pictures

Comment

• Hey Bearcat, that is a picture of the BV-38 modified with the edf units.....I have 2 of those;)

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                                  Hey Bearcat, that is a picture of the BV-38 modified with the edf units.....I have 2 of those;)
                                  It sure is-- this bird will be using the 70mm fan as it's easier to setup as the other twins, I will leave my second Horten stock for now but who knows... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post

It sure is-- this bird will be using the 70mm fan as it's easier to setup as the other twins, I will leave my second Horten stock for now but who knows... :-)
                                    I need to see a video of that in action!!

Comment

• So Alpha any chance project Foil will be at Joe Nall?

Comment

• Ok, so put the foil hats on and look at Alphas breadcrumbs
                                        1. Foil = EDF
                                        2. Hoot = Fast, Foil = Faster
                                        3. History:
                                          1. Military Campaigns, Projects,
                                          2. Alphas prior hints / clue’s, pattern
                                        4. Cloud Atlas:
                                          1. Story: consists of six nested stories, whereof each is read (or observed) by a main character of the next. The first five stories are each interrupted at a pivotal moment. After the sixth story, the other five stories are closed, in reverse chronological order, and each ends with the main character reading or observing the chronologically previous work in the chain. Each story contains a document, movie, or tradition that appears in a previous story.
                                        5. Ozymandias:
                                          1. A poem that describes a broken statue of a legendary king of ancient times, lying forgotten in the desert, with these words carved on its base: “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
                                          2. An ancient Greek name for Ramses II of Egypt
                                          3. The poem Ozymandias is ironic as it mocks the “King of Kings”. What was once great is now in shambles. (Man’s Hubris)
                                        6. Foil:
                                          1. To prevent (something considered wrong or undesirable) from succeeding. (Maybe..)
                                          2. The track or scent of a hunted animal. (Na….)
                                          3. A light fencing sword without cutting edges but with a button on its point. (Na….)
                                          4. In fiction, a foil is a character who contrasts with another character— to highlight particular qualities of the other character. In some cases, a subplot can be used as a foil to the main plot. (Maybe…)
                                          5. Math’s “foil” method? (Na…)
                                        So, Historic, Fast, spawned many generations, great plane but now lies in the desert and was used to stop other other planes. And that plane is?????

Why do I feel like Alpha is Geppetto yanking on strings......

Comment

• Good example of the Alpha train of thought:Cool:. They are usually also inspired/tied to a historically significant pilot of the subject aircraft as well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X