Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 2000mm B-25 LOL;):Cool::Drooling: then I can get rid of the LX.
    AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
      That is definitely an encouraging tidbit of info, maybe we will see a B-24 after all? With how many were built, it's about time we see a nice RC version. I am particularly excitited as I just visited the Ft. Worth Lockheed Production line yesterday, one of the original places built for cranking out Liberators. They had some amazing photos of it, and was an awesome sight. The entire mile long facility is now being used for F-35 production.
      I had an uncle that served on a B-24, I'd love to get one in his honor.

Comment

• As a crew chief / tech sarge, my Dad went to school at both the Consolidated San Diego and Ft. Worth plants . In 1941, they rushed these guys through technical training pretty quick before sending them over on the Queen Mary to join up with their squads. His group was called Ted's Flying Circus after 34 year old Col. Ted Timberlake They went from Northern England to Libya then back to Northern England. Still considered one of the most famous missions was Polesti where they bombed the oil fields. But it was mainly a disaster for many B-24 crews as several got lost, several were shot down, etc. Lucky for me , my Dad returned home after 25 missions.
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Tennyson's In Memoriam 50 starts:

"Be near me when my light is low"

Night fighter perhaps? Maybe that P-61 idea wasn't too far off.

Comment

• What, a man can't dream? LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	sr71_6_large.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	87874
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• :Scared: :Silly: LOL Oh, Aros.... :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                What, a man can't dream? LOL
                You Da Man! Why not??? LOLLOL

Comment

• I'm ready ! Click image for larger version

Name:	F4 and B24.JPG
Views:	431
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	88019
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• There was a Tennyson 2lt that was killed in Japan. There is a SBD Dauntless in a group picture. Google Tennyson WW2. Would really like an A-26 Invader. I've seen them race at Reno, and I liked Richard Dryfus landing one dead stick in the movie "Always". Thanks. Ron

Comment

• A-26 would be very cool. Phoenix Model is bringing out a balsa and ply A-26 in another month. Arf is about $450.00 and includes cnc machined LG. Need motors, esc's and servos to complete. Sold by Tower. I have a few Phoenix models and they're built like a brick sheet house. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Here's another hint, although I think this is just giving it away: Go back and read the product descriptions for the Freewing and FlightLineRC aircraft I've overseen these past four years. Themes, people, themes! I wrote those descriptions myself...
                        As far as I have seen, nobody has addressed this hint from Alpha. I went back and read some, and nothing leaps out at me.

Comment

• Nothing leapt out at me either.

Comment

• I think his point is that there is a story behind it. Something famous. Not just a word association but something specific to pilot and plane. It has a story.

Comment

• And he AIN'T gonna make it easy either. I'm at an impasse at the moment. :Confused:
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I'm sticking with the Lear Jet with thrust vectoring...cause I just aint got a clue lol
                                www.TSHobbies.com
                                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Hope it's not the JH-7A flying leopard now talked about on RCG. Chinese fighter bomber from the 80's. Not virtuous IMO

Comment

• Does anyone have the "code" names for past Freewing or FLRC projects? These are the only ones I've heard about.

Project Hannibal - Freewing F-14D
                                    Project Regulus - Feewing A-10
                                    Project Virtue - Freewing A-4E/F

Project Lelu - FlightLineRC F7F-3
                                    Project Evelyn? - FlightLineRC F8F-1
                                    Project Tennyson50 - ?

Comment

• It would appear that someone RCG has uncovered the identity of the EDF.. https://www.flickr.com/photos/139958...7/35916921442/

Comment

• Say it ain't so

Comment

• I think its an A-4, cause awhile ago when I was at Apollo , there was a guy with an A-4 and John was looking at it and measuring it and saying how this would be a great next Freewing jet .

Comment

Working...
                                          X