• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
    Ok, so put the foil hats on and look at Alphas breadcrumbs
    1. Foil = EDF
    2. Hoot = Fast, Foil = Faster
    3. History:
      1. Military Campaigns, Projects,
      2. Alphas prior hints / clue’s, pattern
    4. Cloud Atlas:
      1. Story: consists of six nested stories, whereof each is read (or observed) by a main character of the next. The first five stories are each interrupted at a pivotal moment. After the sixth story, the other five stories are closed, in reverse chronological order, and each ends with the main character reading or observing the chronologically previous work in the chain. Each story contains a document, movie, or tradition that appears in a previous story.
    5. Ozymandias:
      1. A poem that describes a broken statue of a legendary king of ancient times, lying forgotten in the desert, with these words carved on its base: “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
      2. An ancient Greek name for Ramses II of Egypt
      3. The poem Ozymandias is ironic as it mocks the “King of Kings”. What was once great is now in shambles. (Man’s Hubris)
    6. Foil:
      1. To prevent (something considered wrong or undesirable) from succeeding. (Maybe..)
      2. The track or scent of a hunted animal. (Na….)
      3. A light fencing sword without cutting edges but with a button on its point. (Na….)
      4. In fiction, a foil is a character who contrasts with another character— to highlight particular qualities of the other character. In some cases, a subplot can be used as a foil to the main plot. (Maybe…)
      5. Math’s “foil” method? (Na…)
    So, Historic, Fast, spawned many generations, great plane but now lies in the desert and was used to stop other other planes. And that plane is?????

Why do I feel like Alpha is Geppetto yanking on strings......
    ANSWER- F-102 Dagger.
    Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post

ANSWER- F-102 Dagger.
      interesting as it is part of the Century series....and we have already had some released.....

The Century Series is a popular name for a group of US fighter aircraft representing models designated between F-100 and F-106 which went into full production. They included the first successful supersonic aircraft designs in the United States Air Force's service, which remained in active service well into the 1970s and 1980s with the Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard.

Clockwise from bottom: F-104 Starfighter, F-100 Super Sabre, F-102 Delta Dagger, F-101 Voodoo, and F-105 Thunderchief

Comment

• Convair FTW .... would love to see a hybrid jet / prop like XF-81

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
          Ok, so put the foil hats on and look at Alphas breadcrumbs
          1. Foil = EDF
          2. Hoot = Fast, Foil = Faster
          3. History:
            1. Military Campaigns, Projects,
            2. Alphas prior hints / clue’s, pattern
          4. Cloud Atlas:
            1. Story: consists of six nested stories, whereof each is read (or observed) by a main character of the next. The first five stories are each interrupted at a pivotal moment. After the sixth story, the other five stories are closed, in reverse chronological order, and each ends with the main character reading or observing the chronologically previous work in the chain. Each story contains a document, movie, or tradition that appears in a previous story.
          5. Ozymandias:
            1. A poem that describes a broken statue of a legendary king of ancient times, lying forgotten in the desert, with these words carved on its base: “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
            2. An ancient Greek name for Ramses II of Egypt
            3. The poem Ozymandias is ironic as it mocks the “King of Kings”. What was once great is now in shambles. (Man’s Hubris)
          6. Foil:
            1. To prevent (something considered wrong or undesirable) from succeeding. (Maybe..)
            2. The track or scent of a hunted animal. (Na….)
            3. A light fencing sword without cutting edges but with a button on its point. (Na….)
            4. In fiction, a foil is a character who contrasts with another character— to highlight particular qualities of the other character. In some cases, a subplot can be used as a foil to the main plot. (Maybe…)
            5. Math’s “foil” method? (Na…)
          So, Historic, Fast, spawned many generations, great plane but now lies in the desert and was used to stop other other planes. And that plane is?????

Interesting summary thank you, if you look up aviation history foil ( http://aerospacelegacyfoundation.com...-flying-wings/ ) lo and behold we have a wing less aircraft, but even more interesting is the guy who developed it no less than a Mr. Horton. This foil would not be a EDF but a German Mr. Horton developed a successful flying wing, as we have the other small German model is this going to be another small twin EDF flying wing I wonder.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dennispsg View Post

Interesting summary thank you, if you look up aviation history foil ( http://aerospacelegacyfoundation.com...-flying-wings/ ) lo and behold we have a wing less aircraft, but even more interesting is the guy who developed it no less than a Mr. Horton. This foil would not be a EDF but a German Mr. Horton developed a successful flying wing, as we have the other small German model is this going to be another small twin EDF flying wing I wonder.?
            I like your thinking but I believe Alexander Lippisch and his work on the Delta wing aircraft would be closer on mark, since Delta wing aircraft started a long line of jets from the F4D Skyray, F-102,F106, B-58 and a ton of European aircraft should tell you something there. Would I love to see a Horten HO-229 - YES YES..but from what I understand it might be difficult to do, even since we have seen countless models that were made and flew very well!!!! Lippisch worked with Douglas on the Skyray.. :-) (Would love to see a F4D Skyray!)

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	273.4 KB ID:	129014[/LIST][/LIST]So, Historic, Fast, spawned many generations, great plane but now lies in the desert and was used to stop other other planes. And that plane is?????

[/QUOTE]

Great analysis! F-100, forlorn in the desert. The F-107 the final story, looking back at the rest of the Century Series. Makes about as much sense as anything else I've read so far. Of course, it will be something we are 180 degrees from......
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	273.4 KB ID:	129014[/LIST][/LIST]So, Historic, Fast, spawned many generations, great plane but now lies in the desert and was used to stop other other planes. And that plane is?????

Great analysis! F-100, forlorn in the desert. The F-107 the final story, looking back at the rest of the Century Series. Makes about as much sense as anything else I've read so far. Of course, it will be something we are 180 degrees from......[/QUOTE]

China Lake is where you can find the F-4D Skyray - is that far enough in the desert for you?

Comment

• If its not an F100 I don't want it!!!:P

Comment

• I’m thinking it’s a 90mm He-162...

Comment

• That would be cool. I would have to have one of those!

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post
                        If its not an F100 I don't want it!!!:P
                        I already own one- it's 5 feet long with a 4 foot wingspan.. 90mm fan... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                          I’m thinking it’s a 90mm He-162...
                          Now that would be interesting since there is one in Chino California.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bearcat;

China Lake is where you can find the F-4D Skyray - is that far enough in the desert for you?[/QUOTE]

Hey Bearcat, I'd be all over the Skyray thing. I have a personal bias for Naval Aviation, and for the Douglas Aircraft Company. A BIG F3D would be cool too.

Comment

• Just a thought on the F100, the air inlet may not be enough FSA for the Edf which means cheater grates...:(

Hey Bearcat, bring that F100 to Edf Jet Jam, love to see it..and as always....Goooooo Navy....... :)

Comment

• Alpha, can you give us an approximate time release? It is fun to know about when a new release is coming out, then you can continue to tease us on what it is. I need to know how long I have to save my lunch money!

Comment

• Summer breeze, makes me feel fine...
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• That's wonderful to hear! BTW, anticipation is half the fun. Speed is the other half, and quality and detail is the final half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post

THIS IS WHAT I'M AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      Me Too...

Comment

• What are you talking about? I'm simply singing along to an old 70's classic. LOL ;)
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                                        X