Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was keen to grab a grand tundra based on the 2 tundras I have ( both upgraded to 4S) but gave up due to the delay in release and spent my $ on the Eflite AT6 (also upgraded to 4S)
    good to see a few more multi prop planes being released
    hopefully a Flightline DH98 soon, please.

Comment

• Just goes to show that some hobby suppliers know how to do product releases... then there is HobbyKing.:Nerd:

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
        The C-130 will probably be my first Avios purchase.
        Yup, saw pictures of it today. From what I can see it looks promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
          Just goes to show that some hobby suppliers know how to do product releases... then there is HobbyKing.:Nerd:
          Yup, they have blown a couple of chances to generate some goodwill. I listened to Steve from HK in an Afterhours RC podcast this morning and he indicated that they realized they screwed up on some past releases and held off talking about the C-130 until it was actually in, or at least near, production. I guess we will see if they learned anything and are actually going to release this in a timely manner.

I have often thought that in addition to the neat products and great service Motion RC gives us, they have also given us a better hobby wide experience by forcing their competitors to up their game to try to keep up with Motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

Yup, saw pictures of it today. From what I can see it looks promising.
            Any pictures you could share DK?

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx
              Yes that would be nice so I don't have to buy the Seagull wood model Mosquito. But if it comes to it I will buy the Seagull model. And 1600mm will be just fine! Damnit.LOL
              Rifleman, would you go Electric or hydrocarbon power for the seagull Mossie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wesnc View Post
                Any pictures you could share DK?
                Wes
                link in post 1381, previous page to HK live on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx
                  My plan would be electric with power .60 type motors and 90 amp escs with 6s 45c 4500 batteries.
                  Would be a rocket ship, always good to have some extra recovery power. I have the Freewing 1400mm and it is no power house and has limited space for a decent size battery. Fingers crossed that FL produce one in 1600 to 1800mm

Comment

• Thanks Bob, saw the video, was hoping for some detailed photos :)

Comment

• [sublimina_message]Do-335[/subliminal_message]

That Avios C-130 does indeed look interesting. I'm anxious to see some flying videos, demonstrating the flaps and retracts. Differential thrust, reverse thrust, max-effort takeoffs... this thing has the potential to be amazing. Then, someone will have to mod it for a JATO pack.
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

Thanks Bob, saw the video, was hoping for some detailed photos :)
                        Should have known you were after detail.
                        hope it is better quality than the B-17!!

Comment

Should have known you were after more detail Wes
                          hope this one is better quality than the HK B-17 based on your B-17 experiences

Comment

• Pat

Comment

• And this just posted by HK. Stats and more pics.

Pat

Comment

cheers

Should have known you were after detail.
                                hope it is better quality than the B-17!!

Comment

• Looks like HK is on the comeback trail with Avios (C-130)leading the way. That’s probably a good thing. Too much good competition out there from Freewing/ Flightline to bring out junk. Hope it’s a good one.

FMS has been suspiciously quiet in the tit for tat battle with Freewing. Expected a 80mm F-4 by now.

There’s only so much discretionary money out there . Wish I had the money and space for all these exciting new models .
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Probably what Motion has in the works but copied with all the back door deals that goes on over there.
                                    AMA 424553

Comment

• I started a new thread for the Avios C-130 so that we could stop cluttering up the Freewing/FLRC thread:

Pat

Comment

• Alpha,
                                        Any chance of another clue to get the thread back on track? :)

Comment

• Yes, let’s get back on to “FOIL”. I still believe it’s an F-100 Super Saber. It not, oh well. I could use a good F-100.

Comment

Working...
                                          X