Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don’t be a 64. Lol That would be cruel.
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
      I can see only 2 reasons for taking so long. 1 they screwed the pooch and developed something no one wants, or 2 they got a home run and they know it, but just love watching the pot boil. If I were a betting man I'd throw my chips on the second.LOL
      I think the home run has already been hit in the Phantom ... in fact, the crowds have still not stopped cheering for that one and the batter is still making his way around the bases! :Cool:

Comment

• Well, as cool as it was, or is, I'm already bored with it. On to the next.

Comment

• Now that the tariff is active, it makes me wonder if this next plane will be out of my reach anyhow, as I think I heard electronics are part of it, however the news I heard it on didnt elaborate on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
            I can see only 2 reasons for taking so long. 1 they screwed the pooch and developed something no one wants, or 2 they got a home run and they know it, but just love watching the pot boil. If I were a betting man I'd throw my chips on the second.LOL
            Or they are waiting for them to arrive so when it’s announced they can ship immediately. That’s where my money is.

Comment

• Think there was an MRC statement way back of " pre order available when on the water" but all we can do is speculate, guess and dream of planes to come.....:Sleeping: :f18

Comment

• Right and I suspect that was going to coincide with Joe Nall which got cancelled. If they made an announcement last month after they were on the water then they should be here this month.

Comment

• I remember the on the water statement as well

Comment

• :Thinking::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                      Right and I suspect that was going to coincide with Joe Nall which got cancelled. If they made an announcement last month after they were on the water then they should be here this month.
                      They mentioned somewhere that the announcement was going to happen at Nall but they were making an exception doing that since they normally wait till they are on the water and they would not have been by Nall but didn't want to pass up the opportunity to announce at a big event like that. Since Nall was cancelled, the announcement went back to normal timing from them...FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND AT LEAST!

Comment

• Ok I can dig that. Makes since to me

Comment

• I'll take a 1600mm Gebee Racer. Like this but electric please :)

RC Giant Scale Modelhttps://www.fmc-kinzigtal.de/Pilot: Thomas Gleissner / Jet-Team GermanyF-104 "Starfighter": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4VXFf6SGlAht...
                          AMA 1102566

Comment

• Oh yeah, a Gee Bee would be off the wall cool...
                            Would have to make a replica of the one in the movie rocket man at the end of the movie...lol...
                            With a big power motor and an airframe to handle it...
                            Got a check waiting!!!

Comment

• Lol yes that would be very interesting indeed!:)

Comment

• A big Gee Bee would be interesting, but only half as interesting as a big Do-335. :)
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                                  I'll take a 1600mm Gebee Racer. Like this but electric please :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHzaVeN-AY
                                  WOW, 5 cylinder, 4 cycle radial. sounds as good as it performs.I only fly electric, but that motor should be required equipment for that plane.
                                  Last edited by davecee; Jul 8, 2018, 07:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• :wacky I am losing my mind........Release the fricken thing already......:Crying2:

Comment

• Yes this has been tough. Tougher knowing it's [potentially] a July release. I'm starting to consider the possibility of a B1 or B2 release as I've heard they will be retiring them early. Possibly a tribute release?

Anyone know much about these bombers as they relate to the summation of clues given recently?

Comment

• Must be great to have a product that so many buyers are patiently waiting for....if they had a brick and mortar store, I wonder if they would have a line similar to when Apple releases a new phone..?

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                                          Must be great to have a product that so many buyers are patiently waiting for....if they had a brick and mortar store, I wonder if they would have a line similar to when Apple releases a new phone..?
                                          HA!!!!!!!!!!! Most likely... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X