Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that haven’t bought anything in a while like the A4, B-24, BAE Hawk, F-8,F-104, F-105, F4, there’s nothing to complain about. Buy something! The rest of us are just addicts waiting for our pusher to deliver a fix.
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
      For those that haven’t bought anything in a while like the A4, B-24, BAE Hawk, F-8,F-104, F-105, F4, there’s nothing to complain about. Buy something! The rest of us are just addicts waiting for our pusher to deliver a fix.
      Exactly, heck there's 3 or 4 Motion RC planes I still don't have ;)
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Come on George, there can't be many more you want! LOL I know if you are like me you can always make a little more room for a few more! I think that all of us can always pick at least 3 or 4 more that we would want at any given time.
        Still Learning:D

Comment

• If I may take a quick guess at this. I believe this might possibly be a twin 80mm SR-71. I know there is some fond appreciation for the SR-71 over at motionrc. Also some sadness at the current offering. Not to mention that gold foil was used as insulation. So maybe that's the project foil connection. Just my stab at it

Comment

• I'd be okay with this!!

Comment

• One more tid but that brought me to that guess. The SR-71 flew out of 3 bases. One in the US, one in Japan and one in the UK. Since Stephen formly from HK just joined motion and resides on that side of the pond. Next year its been 20 years since it was formerly retired. 55 years since its maiden. I don't know just a guess.

Comment

• Sr71 would be sweet!

Comment

• How about something from this oft overlooked branch of the service?

Click image for larger version

Name:	HC-130J-Coast-Guard.png
Views:	284
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	141646

Comment

• HK is doing a 1600mm version with Fowler flaps. Looks promising for the C-130 fans. Would be cool to see a USCG version.

Comment

• I would agree

Comment

• See this ? Bitchin! .... looks like an announcement in Europe at Pampa coming in 2 weeks. Loving the revised 262.

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                          See this ? Bitchin! .... looks like an announcement in Europe at Pampa coming in 2 weeks. Loving the revised 262.

https://youtu.be/Kv9vkF0cbO8
                          We are hoping to have an announcement. Depends on if it arrives in time. Let's not get everyone expecting one. We will keep you posted

Comment

• After watching years of Stuart videos on HK. Especially launch or announcement videos it's nice to see him with a motionrc shirt. With that being said he always throws in a nice adjective on a coming soon plane if he is excited about it. Didn't happen here. I think I will keep my money. My guess is wrong that's for sure lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaconohno View Post
                              If I may take a quick guess at this. I believe this might possibly be a twin 80mm SR-71. I know there is some fond appreciation for the SR-71 over at motionrc. Also some sadness at the current offering. Not to mention that gold foil was used as insulation. So maybe that's the project foil connection. Just my stab at it
                              Man, you might be on to something, and given how Alpha likes obscure references, it could be it. And with the cloud Atlas hint, it could be interpreted as the final chapter in US recon aircraft, certainly being the best spy plane made

Of course, it would probably need gyros to handle decently, and I wonder what they'd have to do to prevent the black foam from gatoring, unless they went with the all-polished metal A-12 instead to get around the foam issue

Comment

• I was just at a club meeting and a former T-38 instructor pilot at Randolph AFB asked me to request a T-38 as there are a lot of AF guys who learned to fly on those. I know it’s very similar to the Northrop F-5 but it is different. Anyway...

Comment

• I have a feeling it is not an SR-71. Which would be a pretty cool jet, but I think it would not market well as most people would be intimidated by the flight characteristics...
                                  Although I have preordered almost all of MRC planes and all jets the last 2 years, I would wait for feedback from pilots on this one...
                                  The price would be up there pretty high also, I would think.
                                  But I would like to add, if anyone could produce an affordable and flyable SR-71, it would no doubt be MRC...

Comment

• I've been begging Alpha for a T-38 for the last year and a half. After ordering a v2 Alaskan F-16 and having a hundred flights on it, I think a single fan 6s 70 mm fan T-38 would be perfect.. I have sold all all my Freewing 90 mm jets because I don't like the 2 1/2 to 3 minute flight times. The 90 mm fans are too hard on the batteries. The 70 mm fans on 6s are the sweet spot for current battery technology for power and flight time. Ever since I sold my Skymaster turbine T-38 I've been having T-38 withdrawal syndrome.. I know if Freewing or FMS were to do one, with the new industry standard, It would be an awesome flying jet.
                                    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Remember that Alpha's project names are very deep; I doubt the plane is going to be easy to guess. Sounds like we'll find out any day now. The guessing and waiting, of course, is fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post
                                        Remember that Alpha is very deep...

Fixed it for you:)

TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Fixed it for you:)
                                          You've got that right George;)LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X