• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HahaLOL:Cool:

Comment

• Need the “Freewing Insider”..
      Wǒ yǒu hěnduō fāngfǎ kěyǐ ràng nǐ shuōhuà

Comment

• :)Hey Alpha...….. they are asking for you bro.....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Wilson.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	142092

I did find a picture of Alpha

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Wilson.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	142092

HAHAHALOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
              That is why I drink beer.... Every day I think it might make me lose weight or get better looking... Nothing so far, but I am not a quitter!!!! :):Drinks::Drinks:

HA!!!!!!
              LMBO That's a good one right there! I'll second that one! I'll drink another one to that!
              Still Learning:D

Comment

• Not sure why the hold up on the announcement, it just ain't right... Just tell us already so we can get on with our lives...
                Got cash saved up for another 1500 rounds of ammo, and 3 more months of survival food supplies.
                Can't believe I am holding out on survival over MRC's next RC announcement...
                Rc over survival, definatley my biggest weakness...
                Anyone know of a good 12 step RC addiction program???

Comment

• the best way is to try and saturate with as many planes as possible
                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                    LOL dahawk, Brilliant, sir. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• We do all these cool mods to our Freewing jets. Try to make them scale looking.

But then there’s a completely different category of modeler :

How about a Mig 29?

This one is simply amazing:

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• That’s a team of modelers! And probably a lot of sponsors. No wait, do communists have sponsors? Anyway, that’s detail carried to an insane level.

Comment

• OK, I have been packing my lunch and mowing lawns. Saved my allowance. Ready for FOIL. Its July, "Summer Breeze" and all that. Time for the announcement. Pony up Motion.

Comment

• C mon motion if you dont tell me soon I will waste my money.........

Comment

• Guys. Chill. If there turns out to be no announcement this weekend, I feel there will be riots. It will come out when it's ready.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• OK, just got off the boat........no not that one. Took a tour on Lake Ozark on my sisters boat. Headed for the pool now. Am on vacation, doing nothing but relaxing. I can wait another few days.

Comment

• Patience is overrated!!
                                  Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Patient is what we are when we go to the Doctor ;)
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• LOL you guys are cracking me up. While I honestly don't have an ETA, I do know we have stuff coming SOOOON. :Cool:
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I chatted with support last week looking for an Avanti fuse, he thought they’d be here in two weeks which is next week. I’m hoping the new release is in that container.

Comment

Working...
                                        X