Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardway that's a nice looking bird. I'm kinda partial to 109's and 190's surely Flightline will produce a nice model of each. I have the Freewing/Flightline V2 190 still in the box it's a pretty good looking plane so I guess it counts but doesn't have split flaps if it did it would have been perfect to me. A 109 in the same size done with Hartman's tulip nose paint scheme would just about finish out my warbirds collection.

Comment

• The FMS 1400 FW 190 A8 is a nice plane and it flies great!!! :-)

Comment

• Hardway,

with you on external ubec ‘s . Been retrofitting a few of my high value planes with ztw 10 amp ubec’s
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Just when I was starting to think I was a fairly decent modeler, this comes along. Lol

A Work Of Art. We've shown you some really great World War II remote-controlled planes over the years but nothing quite like this. We've always focused on the sound of the small radial engines, the speed at which they fly and typically on their size. When it came to that, however, we always thought

Amazing
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Callie just added a bunch of decal sets for an OV-10 Bronco. Does she know something we don't? ;)
            Pat

Comment

• Don't tease me Pat :)
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• EW! THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!!

G
                rossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Maybe a Christmas present OV.:Thinking:Loser:
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Sweet intel crxmanpat :Cool: Squawk eyes on all the time...

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                      Callie just added a bunch of decal sets for an OV-10 Bronco. Does she know something we don't? ;)
                      Looking at what she's offering, either 1/5 or 1/10, it will likely be a 48" wingspan bird with a length of 52.8".

Comment

• Sorry guys! I added these sets only because they've been on my to-do list for quite some time now! I've had the OV-10 sets on file for years now, for a stick and balsa kit by Park Flyer Plastics. The 1/5 scale model is by Palmer Plans.

I have so many files that I still need to add! :Scared: The days just aren't long enough!:Yawn2:

Comment

• Don't spoil our fun, we want to hope for a new OV-10 from Flight Line RC! :)

Just kidding, but we can still dream! Nice to see all of the new sets of decals you have been adding to the site lately. I have several projects underway that I will be getting graphics from you.
                          Pat

Comment

• Ha! Sorry to be a spoil sport!

How about a Grumman Duck Alpha? I think that would be really cool. I'd never even heard of it until reading Frozen in Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	J2F-6-w-brdr.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	109422
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                              Ha! Sorry to be a spoil sport!

How about a Grumman Duck Alpha? I think that would be really cool. I'd never even heard of it until reading Frozen in Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	J2F-6-w-brdr.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	109422
                              That would be a good one.:Cool:

Comment

• A Duck would be sweet and check off a lot of boxes all at once. Biplane, warbird, float plane.
                                Pat

Comment

• Right on Pat.............I'd be all over a DUCK like a vulture on a gut pile. :Cool:
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• How about a Eurofighter V2 in EPO?
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                                      Ha! Sorry to be a spoil sport!

Click image for larger version  Name:	J2F-6-w-brdr.jpg Views:	2 Size:	51.3 KB ID:	109422
                                      How funny. Just saw this video on Facebook.

Pat

Comment

• My favorite Grumman Duck. Could be cool!

Comment

• OK, we have had some good guesses but I think it’s time for the squawk gods to give us another clew or the answer. I like the B-35/B-49 guess. I love flying wings. BUT, I still believe it’s an F-100 Super Saber. I guess only time will tell.........

Comment

Working...
                                          X