Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s getting awful lonely on the following page LOL......

Click image for larger version  Name:	F1B138EE-9C5E-45B9-B1BC-89523BA0DB1B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	41.3 KB ID:	112955

Comment

• I hope within the next few years I’ll see either a large F-22, large F-18C, large Mig-29, large F-100, large T-33, and/or a large F9F Cougar.

I don’t purchase and fly the small jets any longer, but did for many years. While I enjoyed it, if I’m going to buy small planes now, I’’d rather have prop. planes in that size, and save the jets for the larger aircraft I purchase so I can see more detail, the great overall scale profile, and some of the fun bells and whistles.

Comment

• I know. I check it at least once, every day. Crickets. :Thinking:

Comment

• Surely the development team has to be taking a a couple weeks off. Seems like 2017 was a banner year for new models.

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
            My problem is, I have my pennies saved already and I want either a Super Scale 90mm F-100, Super Scale twin-80mm F-4, or Super Scale twin-80mm F-22 right now! :)
            Burning a hole huh Pat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
              Surely the development team has to be taking a a couple weeks off. Seems like 2017 was a banner year for new models.
              Don't say that! LOL

Comment

• Alpha is practically super human and hardly sleeps LOL, and when he does sleep he probably counts aicraft instead of sheep. That’s a good thing for new products, LOL.

Comment

• I think he laughs at sleep...his mind must be constantly going.

Comment

• Chinese New Year approaching. Year of the Phantom lol. Hey, let us get our tax refund first
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                      Alpha is practically super human and hardly sleeps LOL, and when he does sleep he probably counts aicraft instead of sheep. That’s a good thing for new products, LOL.
                      You kid but you aren't far from the truth. :Ninja:
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• OK. I have another guess. My original was an F-100 Super Saber. I believe it still is in the running. I also think it may be an F-102 Delta Dagger. It must be one of these two. I’m leaning more to the F-102 now that I think about it. This would be a cool plane and I would love to get my hands on one. My current guess is the F-102 Delta Dagger. Keep us posted Aros. Hope I’m correct........

Comment

• I hope so to cause it will allow me to take a break from buying until the F4 comes out. Lol
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I really like my job so unfortunately I can't just tell ya'll what it is. But in the spirit of giving I will provide all the clues I possibly can without getting fired, LOL

1) It has wings (yeah I know, that was covered)

2) It is a very well known aircraft!

3) It served in its country's military very honorably!

4) I had one once, early in my RC hobby career.

5) I have seen this aircraft in many different liveries.

6) I had three aircraft models in my bedroom growing up as a child. The P-38, the Corsair and THIS AIRCRAFT!

7) You think you know what it is but you are wrong. :Silly:
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• A mustang.......

Comment

• C-130.....

Comment

• How old is Aros? I think this immediately eliminates the F35 and F22.

Assuming he is still referring to Project Foil, I could've sworn it was said it's to be an edf. If that's still true, based on the "well known, and honorable" comments, I would still lean towards the F4. Perhaps a super scale F18 (but this may not have been a 'childhood' aircraft). A Harrier could be possible but I don't believe I've seen this in many liveries.

Then again, this could be a warbird, maybe even from another military. Couldn't imagine back to back bomber releases, but who knows.

Comment

• Hmm, since you said it once served, that’s past tense and therefore must be a retired aircraft. I have a few aircraft on my list to buy that are retired, so that’s good, but I’d like for this to be an EDF and not a prop. plane.

Comment

• Alpha said that project FOIL was an EDF...

Comment

• He didn't say that this one would be project foil
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                                          He didn't say that this one would be project foil
                                          Fair enough! When it comes out, I am adding it to the fleet!! Where did I miss him starting a new thread about future projects? I want to catch up.... Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X