Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now gonna throw out another bone...the F7U "Cutlass". Ta Da!

Comment

• Alpha,
      If......You are cooking up a Do335, please, please, please let it have the mk103 wing cannons :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wesnc View Post
        Alpha,
        If you are cooking up a Do335, please, please, please let it have the mk103 wing cannons :)
        I’m right there with you!!! A nice-sized, highly-detailed Do-335 is the plane that I most want.
        ---
        Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

I’m right there with you!!! A nice-sized, highly-detailed Do-335 is the plane that I most want.
          Believe it or not...............I could actually put on hold a wait for the :ov10 in lieu of a Pfeil ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Believe it or not...............I could actually put on hold a wait for the :ov10 in lieu of a Pfeil ;)
            A 335 would be quite spectacular... But all the ordnance you could have printed for a Bronco..... :Thinking::Cool: Either way, a winner for sure!!! Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
              I have been clamoring for this one for a long, long time. A twin 80/90mm would be sick!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	292
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	129542
              That would be an awesome engineering marvel if it could be pulled off in foam.

Comment

• Yep, the 335 would be a "Must Have"!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx
                  It would be fun to see a 90mm F111
                  I said that before and the response was the landing gear function, But YES. R.
                  AMA 424553

Comment

TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I’d love an Ov-10, too. Twins in general are great... twice the fun, and all. But, an inline twin is sexy as hell!!!
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

• Still a holdout for the J version of the F4. I don’t want to have to paint over the SEA camo. I guess I’ll be waiting for the cows to come home before that happens. Bet they would sell even more with pent up Navy demand- Lol
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Hobby Paradise and RC Castle still have the Freewing mosquito in case any is interested.

Comment

• Hey, now the P-80 was the US first operational jet. That is some history there! An 80/90 mm EDF would be excellent, and is an uncommon RC model. I like the way you think rifleman.

Comment

• I would totally be in for a P-80.

Comment

• DO-335 seems to be a big one here for wishes followed by HO-229 - but how about a HE-111 since twins have been coming out lately...
                                HE-111 was the workhorse of the German Luftwaffe during the war.
                                Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• J Power made a 50mm version for their Sky Angel line. It flew pretty good. But yes, I too would love to see an 80 or 90mm version.
                                  Pat

Comment

• RC Lander made a 90 mm T-33/P-80 some years back. Beer cooler EPS foam and way overpriced for a "kit" where you had to install everything in it.

Looks like they are still available and the price has dropped a little. (Still too much IMO) http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info...roducts_id=935
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• It's not EPO foam according to the website, this is the plane HK used to sell that is now listed as discontinued.

Comment

• I don't "think", I KNOW they can! :)
                                        Pat

Comment

• Project Foil=B-1 Lancer?

Comment

Working...
                                          X