Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, they did do the F14 with a variable geometry wing, so maybe a Lancer. Can you imagine twin 80s in those pods, and a movable wing? Wow. I would love to see it, and I would buy one.

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
      Well, they did do the F14 with a variable geometry wing, so maybe a Lancer. Can you imagine twin 80s in those pods, and a movable wing? Wow. I would love to see it, and I would buy one.
      If anybody could do it MRC/Alpha and team Freewing could pull it off. That would be sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
        Well, they did do the F14 with a variable geometry wing, so maybe a Lancer. Can you imagine twin 80s in those pods, and a movable wing? Wow. I would love to see it, and I would buy one.
        Heck, I would be happy with one EDF per 2 pods anything for a good B-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
          It's not EPO foam according to the website, this is the plane HK used to sell that is now listed as discontinued.
          Definitely not available; I checked with Park RC over a year ago and they were discontinued with no chance of coming back even then.

Comment

• How about a Tweet! Then you can go with the A-37 or the T! It would be a fantastic flyer too! I do love the P-80/T-33 as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
              DO-335 seems to be a big one here for wishes followed by HO-229 - but how about a HE-111 since twins have been coming out lately...
              HE-111 was the workhorse of the German Luftwaffe during the war.
              I love the He-111, and would buy it in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Or maybe a B-29 or F-100 they both look like they have foil fuselages.

Comment

• OK. It’s been 6 months since I guessed FOIL as an F-100 Super Saber. WHAT IS “Project Foil”??? Please tell us. There have been way too many guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
                    OK. It’s been 6 months since I guessed FOIL as an F-100 Super Saber. WHAT IS “Project Foil”??? Please tell us. There have been way too many guesses.
                    I agree that there has been way too many guesses.;)
                    When Alpha started this, the objective was to provide some logic points to your guess to substantiate the methodology to his madness in selecting the project names with an incentive of possibly winning something if your logic was close.
                    Somewhere in the early part of these last 6 months it turned into folks just throwing out names. :Yawn:
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I doubt if Alfa will spill the beans until at least a month after the 2nd batch of F-4 has arrived and shiped to the pre orders MRC have

Comment

• Would be nice if they ran a batch of J livery for the F4. Let us Navy guys revel in the fun. Sure would save time not having to repaint.
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• f100, do335, b29,he111,b1b, all would be impossible for me to resist 4 sure
                          rc flyin addict

Comment

• I’d like another 90mm sport jet :). A sleek one :). I love my Avanti S, but would love to see a 90mm sport jet to replace the Stinger 90 as their 90mm sport jet from years ago. It’s doubful in the near future I think though considering the Avanti is still a sport jet and sells extremely well and it’s price point is incredibly appealing for what that amazing jet offers. However, I can wish :Cool:.

I’d also like to see a large F-22, VTOL F-35 :), Rafale or Gripen, C-130 Herc., F-117, SR-71, B-2, B-1, Space Shuttle, F-100, C-17, MiG-29, and many others, but that’s a great start :Scared:. Some of the above would have their fair share of issues to produce and fly well, but it’s a wish list. Ha-ha

Comment

• yea a do335 would be awesome and a OV10 next

Comment

• Agree with everybody else, an OV10 in Marine Desert storm colors would be really nice

Comment

• Just keep pluggin for the :ov10 guys ;)and I'll keep :)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I hope the Flightline Bronco offers both the -A nose and -D long nose, probably easy for them to make them both using plastic. I’d probably have to buy two ov10:Love:

Comment

• Hey Alpha! The masses are speaking very loudly! We all would really appreciate a Bronco to go with the P-38 and the F7F! Please put a smile on all our faces this summer.:))

Comment

• +1, but I want it in 2m size please. That should be about a 4S Lipo per engine.

Comment

• ho229, this is a beautiful plane Click image for larger version

Name:	3RD-REICH-LW-HO229-MOCK-UP.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	131262
                                          rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                          X