X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
    Ok this is the last time I am going to say this (that’s a lie) it is going to be the F-100 Super Sabre.....GUARANTEED.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda1.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	142913

With Alpha's projects there is much speculation...If F-100 it is not, crow you must eat hmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

But what size??? 64, 70, 80, or 90mm? I'd go for a 64mm w/lg option in a NY minute.
      Ugghhh, no baby jets, 90mm. That jet deserves Super Scale edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda1.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	142913

With Alpha's projects there is much speculation...If F-100 it is not, crow you must eat hmmm?
        I am ready.....

Comment

Ugghhh, no baby jets, 90mm. That jet deserves Super Scale edition.
          Then get the Fly Fly version.

Comment

• In the last 2 years, 4 of my all time favorite planes have been brought out by Motion. The A-10, A4, B-24 and F4. Throw in the Bae Hawk and Mig-21 and make it a six pack.

I could not be happier. Plenty to fly.

Happy to wait for the next big release and so is my wallet.

Chillin...

Hawk
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Bingo

Comment

• We need to come up with a tanker for midair recharging LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Then get the Fly Fly version.
                  If you want a 64mm Jet with no landing gear, Banana Hobby can help you:Silly:

Comment

• Speaking of new releases , what happened to HK’s C-130??? Did they screw up another release??

Comment

If you want a 64mm Jet with no landing gear, Banana Hobby can help you:Silly:
                      They only have one 64mm jet, and it DOES have landing gear, an F-117. Only most of the 50 mm (which are only carried by one other place) don't.

Comment

Speaking of new releases , what happened to HK’s C-130??? Did they screw up another release??
                        My understanding is that HK announced the C-130 as a teaser, way ahead of when it will become available. I don't think they intended to release it until late this year or early next year. I guess we will see,
                        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

My understanding is that HK announced the C-130 as a teaser, way ahead of when it will become available. I don't think they intended to release it until late this year or early next year. I guess we will see,
                          If that is the case, I can’t see how that benefits HK in any possible way. Their new product release program needs a makeover.

Comment

• I agree, that's why I now like how motion is taking the time with their stuff vs what HK is doing.

Comment

• Well yeah, HK does stuff that doesn't seem to make good business sense - they debut models that aren't available, they stock models without offering complete spare parts... and there are other complaints.
                              They do offer some things that are good bargains. But MRC gets almost all of my business. I think most of us squawkers agree that MRC has better management.

I was checking the C130 thread over on RCGroups and it was noted on July 8th that someone said on a podcast that the C130 just finished production. If they shipped in mid-July the container should arrive on the west coast and be unloaded around mid-August, then it would be available for sale before the end of August. Maybe.
                              Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• That sounds about right

Comment

• Everybody should pool their money and let's buy Freewing! Move the factory to the US; everybody quit your job and let's go into full production and make models of every plane that ever existed in different sizes, power setups and liveries with high tech electronics and quality landing gear. While we're at it, lets find a way to put a lightweight hard shell on the EPO so all of the expensive models don't end up looking like Gator Puft popcorn in the end....Just sayin'...

Comment

• While we're at it, build a time machine and kill Hitler's mother when she's just 2 years old.
                                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                                      While we're at it, build a time machine and kill Hitler's mother when she's just 2 years old.
                                      Do you think that Hitler's mother thing would really work?

Woody

PS Yea, HK is love them hate them for sure. Serious bitter sweet relationship to say the least. My favorites are MRC also. But my Motion RC hat got so dirty my wife made stop wearing it. Trust me I have a big bald head, so hats are my savior. All I have left is a Durifly HK gave me. So next time I order from MRC, Probably an A-4, maybe a Sea Fury. I'm going to ask for a free hat. Problem with HK, is some times they're the only place that has what I need. Hard to figure I know, but honest feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

That;s not what HK has said, they've said in several posts that the plane would be out shortly as it was in manufacturing.

Comment

Working...
                                        X