Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight sim... not real. had me for the first 20 seconds, then not so much.....

Comment

• If I attempted an Anime jet, it would be a Mave Yukikaze or a YF-19. And by "If I attempted", I mean "I could never financially responsibly attempt". :Confused: But meanwhile, those Japanese guys with their Valkyries are quite an inspiration!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Code name is "Alpha One".... that would be very appropriate at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          I know RM wasn't being derogatory.............was bustin his jewels;)
          Ya know mate if they ever make one of those OV-10's I'd probably spring for one. Not because of the war plane stigma you're always going on about. It was created as an observation platform, and I think it actually does an excellent job of that. Looks like the visibility out of that plane would be really good. The reason I would get one, is it looks like it would be a really great flying twin model. It also looks pretty cool, not extreme but cool just the same. I'd buy it because I think it would fly great.

Hey, RC"Master Moderator"Jet Dude. I watched your You Tube Video featuring your Mig 21. I thought the model looked beautifully done. The thing that impressed me the most is how you piloted that around. In the vid at least, it didn't look natural, (as ya can't fly the model anywhere near as fast as it's suppose to go). Although I thought how well you handled that super swept wing delta was just as naturally as humanly possible. I especially liked the paint work, I've never seen a real one that wasn't pretty dirty, paint mismatched, with bare spots. I thought the paint work was spot on.

Best Regards
          Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Ya know mate if they ever make one of those OV-10's I'd probably spring for one. Not because of the war plane stigma you're always going on about. It was created as an observation platform, and I think it actually does an excellent job of that. Looks like the visibility out of that plane would be really good. The reason I would get one, is it looks like it would be a really great flying twin model. It also looks pretty cool, not extreme but cool just the same. I'd buy it because I think it would fly great.

Hey, RC"Master Moderator"Jet Dude. I watched your You Tube Video featuring your Mig 21. I thought the model looked beautifully done. The thing that impressed me the most is how you piloted that around. In the vid at least, it didn't look natural, (as ya can't fly the model anywhere near as fast as it's suppose to go). Although I thought how well you handled that super swept wing delta was just as naturally as humanly possible. I especially liked the paint work, I've never seen a real one that wasn't pretty dirty, paint mismatched, with bare spots. I thought the paint work was spot on.

Best Regards
            Woody
            Thank you Woody. That plane was my first Motion RC pre-order, my first paint up and my first weathering job so it was a big experiment for me. As soon as I got it I took it out of the box and started slapping Latex house paint samples on it. Didn't even clean it first. My paint ups have gotten a bit more refined since then. I later added the lights and brakes, rivet detail and dirtied it up. Center burner was the last thing. That plane has held up better than some others I have had since. Never had any trouble out of the landing gear. It just keep going... It flies well and looks good in the air. I am not much for crazy low inverted passes and such so to many my flying is boring but that's fine. I am not out to impress anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Best Regards
              Woody
              The Bronco not only flies great...........really;)but it would be the ultimate all terrain capable airframe that the majority of the turf flyers want.
              And as you indicated that it's original primary function was for observation, that huge bubble canopy would open up a totally new platform in the FPV sector.
              The general consensus that the Tigercat is a great almost trainer like twin fighter, just put the STOL capability on top of the flight features of the F7F and you've got yourself a Cool:
              And yes I'll always go on about it being a warbird because that is what it is :PLOL
              And take note Alpha.........Woody is another on record committed buyer:)
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Well if we couldnt rib eachother now and then this hobby would be boring lol! All good! :Cool:LOL

Comment

• I have NEVER seen an OV-10 in person, so this was too cool and had to share. Over the weekend, an OV-10 took off from the local airport and I managed to snap a quick picture as it departed when I recognized what it was. Sorry about the picture quality, but that was the best phone zoom I could do without the picture distorting horribly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	18620C6B-2339-4FBD-BDE5-BE9571A0C7D1.jpeg
Views:	361
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	155476

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    I have NEVER seen an OV-10 in person, so this was too cool and had to share. Over the weekend, an OV-10 took off from the local airport and I managed to snap a quick picture as it departed when I recognized what it was. Sorry about the picture quality, but that was the best phone zoom I could do without the picture distorting horribly.
                    So T-CAT, are ya now stoked to jump in with the :ov10drum bangin gang and let Alpha know loud and strong ;)
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

So T-CAT, are ya now stoked to jump in with the :ov10drum bangin gang and let Alpha know loud and strong ;)
                      LOL! The moment I saw it, I actually thought of you and how much you like the plane. I’d buy one :Cool:. Add me to OV croud. Hahaha

Comment

• An OV-10 would be nice, but, I WANT SILVERPLATE!!!

Comment

• What's "silverplate"? Y'all gonna chip in your hedge fund accounts if I make a Sterling bomber?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                            What's "silverplate"? Y'all gonna chip in your hedge fund accounts if I make a Sterling bomber?

OHH My! The Great and Powerful Alpha doesn't know what SILVERPLATE is? SILVERPLATE is a group of 65 B-29s specially modified to be used in the atomic bombings. The two most famous are Enola Gay and Bock's Car.

Comment

• Don't worry Alpha, I had to look it up when I first heard the term. LOL

Comment

• Lol, the context helps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                  Lol, the context helps!
                                  Considering how many are clamoring for the Superfort, I'd figured you'd pick up the term in your research. BTW if you do it in 4s and 6s, the 6s would technically be a B-50.

Comment

• If you do a b17 and a b29, make the 17 3s and the 29 4s it would be great in the scale selection

Comment

• You know, going back to my long, drawn out post about a 6s 70mm sport jet (sorry about that.) I was just thinking how MRC doesn't carry HH products that seem to compete with a plane made my FW or FL. Can't help but notice they didn't pick up the Viper Jet from E-Flite so I'll remain hopeful for a new 70mm sport jet from MRC within the next year! ;)

Comment

• Agreed again!

Comment

• I don't care what "S" they make it in.......I WANT AN ov10ov10ov10ov10ov10:ov10!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)Pardon my manners, PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
                                          X