X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
    Any one here ever see Ramy RC videos He does airliners all the time from scratch. Look him up on the tube and his videos will show you how to build one.
    Yes, been following Ramy for a couple years. Extremely informational.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
      Hey Alpha i am looking at the Boeing 737 (twin 90mm) made by FlyFly. I have a quote from them for the PNP, ready to pull the trigger, hoping you had some info on this jet. Thanks.
      Pure Airliners seam to be a nitch market in the RC world. But I bet a military tanker variant might get the interest of many that might not had considered such a plane before. Something like a KC-46 Pegasus or a KC-10 might be more popular. This would make the civilian Airliner variants of the McDonnell Douglas DC-10 and the Boeing 767 more feasible since the tankers variants are based off them. ;)

Click image for larger version  Name:	KC-10 Re.jpg Views:	2 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	157760

Click image for larger version  Name:	KC-46 01 RE.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.2 KB ID:	157762

Comment

• I would really love to hear that there is a 70-90mm (with 80mm being my preference) mig-15-19 coming out soon.... please????
        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• I think we should just give up and retitle this thread as the "Beg Alpha to Make Your Favorite Airplane" thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post
            I think we should just give up and retitle this thread as the "Beg Alpha to Make Your Favorite Airplane" thread...
            LOL:Not-Talking::Love:ov10ov10ov10:ov10
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

LOL:Not-Talking::Love:ov10ov10ov10:ov10
              We already know that one's coming CB!!!ov10:Cool:

Comment

• :Don't-tell-Anyone::)
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                  :Don't-tell-Anyone::)
                  OOOOOH I Only Hope you're right! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

We already know that one's coming CB!!!ov10:Cool:
                    A 1400 or 1500 would be nice.

Comment

• Wouldn't ya love a 3d Foamie Printer. You could just input a plane design in the morning; go to work and come home to a finished, one-off foamie! Then, you could paint her up and then load the gear and have her in the air in a jiffy! Christmas is comin' up....

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                        Wouldn't ya love a 3d Foamie Printer. You could just input a plane design in the morning; go to work and come home to a finished, one-off foamie! Then, you could paint her up and then load the gear and have her in the air in a jiffy! Christmas is comin' up....
                        I'll take "Things that will never happen" for $500, Alex! LOL
                        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

A 1400 or 1500 would be nice.
                          If its dynam i could see 1500, and God please dont let it be that. I would expect if it would be flightline, it will be 1600mm.

Comment

• Dynam? Dynam?!?
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Had to post, saw this in AZ last week, but it is in no way an endorsement :o))

rc flyin addict

Comment

• Nice pic! That's the one we want! But I am hoping for a 2m. You know I like 'em big!

Comment

• if your ever near Tuson the Pima air museum is a must see, way cool rare planes, you can walk up and touch um ! The green plane looks pretty good to me :o)
                                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• Well, for some reason or another, I didn't win the lottery tonight. I'm going to have to get just one plane instead of one of each. I'm eager to see what foil is or what else is next from flightline.

*sigh*

Comment

• I dont want it over 1600mm or i wont be able to get it... and i really want an OV10

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

If its dynam i could see 1500, and God please dont let it be that. I would expect if it would be flightline, it will be 1600mm.
                                        I wouldn't want it to Dynam either, I want WORKING retracts.

Comment

• Yes indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                          X