X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

That was the stock 6s setup, flown mostly with 6s 4000 and 5000.

Our 8s flight videos are coming in about a week.
    Alpha, have you flown the 8s yet? Any input on it vs the 6s? I am on the fence and can't decide but don't want to wait a week to order after seeing the 8s product video for fear the pre-order will be sold out.

Comment

• Obviously as stated, you can't please everyone...We all have our specific tastes when it comes to aircraft. For me personally, the F-22 totally scratches an itch. I think it's a gorgeous modern jet (much sexier than the F-35) that I can't wait to add to my hangar. But I respect we all have our preferences...

Stick around on the planet long enough and I am sure we will develop your favorite bird. ;)
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
        Obviously as stated, you can't please everyone...We all have our specific tastes when it comes to aircraft. For me personally, the F-22 totally scratches an itch. I think it's a gorgeous modern jet (much sexier than the F-35) that I can't wait to add to my hangar. But I respect we all have our preferences...

Stick around on the planet long enough and I am sure we will develop your favorite bird. ;)
        It’s all good.
        Mike
        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Although, after having now looked over the details and watched the flight videos, the improvements on this model will leave me feeling left out...

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post
            Although, after having now looked over the details and watched the flight videos, the improvements on this model will leave me feeling left out...
            You're just a

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	176
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	160302
            button away from no longer feeling left out! ;)
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Although, after having now looked over the details and watched the flight videos, the improvements on this model will leave me feeling left out...

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	160318

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

You're just a

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	176
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	160302
                button away from no longer feeling left out! ;)
                Ha that would be saying I had money cOFf cOfF maybe free plane? ;)

Comment

• Even if it were a 2.5m plane with full scale fidelity, bulletproof landing gear, full lighting, a power operating canopy and a power system that allows full envelope performance with 15 minute flights, I'm at a point in my life where space limitations and room on the schedule before my demise require me to limit new acquisitions to absolute must-haves. But technically, it does look like a very cool aircraft...

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpg Views:	1 Size:	16.0 KB ID:	160318
                    LOL Now that’s funny.

Comment

• I love almost everything about it and would buy it in a heartbeat but it's just too small!!!! Shouldn't even be any panel lines....just painted on would be more accurate. The cost is a little high for an oversized park flyer...would gladly pay a hundred or three more with a larger (at least 1500mm) with twin 80s. Maybe future planes could include more input ahead of time instead of all the cloak and dagger. But make no mistake, I support MRC to the max and fully realize the Ricky Nelson factor and will always be looking for that next bigger plane....maybe at a "Garden Party"LOL.

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm just not feeling it. I guess the T-45 was as far as I'll go with "modern" aircraft; I'll wait until they come out with something older...
                        Older is better! F100; F101; F102;F106; F9F; T33..........

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post

You know, i know that Freewing nails just about everything they manufacture, but i am with you, you named my favorite jets. I think it is our age.....

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post

You know, i know that Freewing nails just about everything they manufacture, but i am with you, you named my favorite jets. I think it is our age.....
                            You're right! Older is better, because you can remember back farther when all that stuff was happening. It's natural to want to see it again! When I saw the ad for the new F4 Grey Ghost livery, I remembered a massive plastic model I had of that plane hanging from my bedroom ceiling in the 70's. I wanted one that could fly, but that didn't exist for the average teenager then. Anyway, it's coming soon and I'm getting one....

Comment

Well if you folks weren't so picky about size and noise I'd recommend the SkyAngel 50 mm. Lots of those Fabulous Fifties Fighters there.

Comment

• With no disrespect to the SR71 Blackbird, perhaps a "white" version called the SR71 Whitebird. A twin 70mm or 80mm with 12 bladed fans. No black foam gatoring in the hot sun! It could be an anniversary edition....There Ya go!

Comment

• Roger on the older is better, F 100, F 102, F 106, F 105, F9f and they need to be large for the old eyes of my generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
                                    Roger on the older is better, F 100, F 102, F 106, F 105, F9f and they need to be large for the old eyes of my generation.
                                    I had a cataract operation in the right eye and I have 20/20 in that eye now. I'm going for another one to get the left eye done so I can get 20/20 there too. I will have the total vision of a 20 year old soon enough. But, for all that money, I could have bought 12, 90mm jets!!! lol....

Comment

I had a cataract operation in the right eye and I have 20/20 in that eye now. I'm going for another one to get the left eye done so I can get 20/20 there too. I will have the total vision of a 20 year old soon enough. But, for all that money, I could have bought 12, 90mm jets!!! lol....
                                      I take it that you opted for the laser rather than the conventional surgery. My mother just had the conventional version, and outside of reading, for the first time in nearly 70 years she doesn't need glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot

Well here's a song for all you hardworking folk at MRC:
                                        Love that song. I listened to it twice.

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                        X