Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
    https://youtu.be/LkgeladdlaI how about a 1600mm A-29 Super Tucano
    MJ, Like a scale pattern ship with ordinance! I like it. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Two EDFs, time for a Flightline release, make it a OV 10 Bronco.

Comment

• Originally posted by mercury8 View Post
        Two EDFs, time for a Flightline release, make it a OV 10 Bronco.
        OHHHHHH.....................a newer member voice heard from with sage advice. :Cool:
        The :ov10support squad keeps getting larger Alpha. ;)LOL
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

OHHHHHH.....................a newer member voice heard from with sage advice. :Cool:
          I knew that post would get your juices flowing. Kind of like a second cup of joe in the morning. Looks like the OV-10 drum beat is turning into a full on ov10 parade :). Queue. the Jaws music. It's right around the corner I'm sure:Cool:.

Comment

• ov10 What could we buy Charlie for Christmas???? ov10 :Thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
              2250mm B-29:Cool:
              A SEVEN FOOT WINGSPAN?! That's crazy in my book. Might as well make it a 50ft wingspan, that way you could fly it from inside in a prone position.:Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

A SEVEN FOOT WINGSPAN?! That's crazy in my book. Might as well make it a 50ft wingspan, that way you could fly it from inside in a prone position.:Silly:
                The Carbon Z Cessna is 2025mm and it sold great.

Mike
                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

It depends how you look at. Do you consider the old Parkzone radian to be a “crazy” size? 2m wingspan, but it’s still is light and seems small. And it is definitely dwarfed by the FMS 1.7m warbirds even though it has a larger span. It’s all the effect of aspect ratio. Any smaller, and the wing chord is tiny, as would be the fuselage diameter. As long as the wings are removamble, it would still be fairly easy to store and transport.

Comment

• How about this one? 22 feet, tip to tip. 1/10th scale. Have seen this one from the building board stage to flight.... So 7 feet is OK!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                      ov10 What could we buy Charlie for Christmas???? ov10 :Thinking:
                      I’m not that into the OV-10 myself but Charlie definitely deserves one hopefully one comes out soon.

Comment

• *sniff*
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	12299363676_4f1852f80d_b.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	162541

Comment

Thank you,

FYI I currently fly EDFs Freewing A10, Intruder, Venom, F16 90mm, F16 70mm, Skyhawk, F4 Phantom, Freewing B17, Freewing Mosquito, Eflite B777 (Freewing powered), Sky Sword 90mm. Sky Sword 70mm, Flightline Tigercat and B24 Liberator. Currently on order L39 and F22 Raptor.

Not new to flying but I do enjoy these posts.

So OV 10 Bronco would be a lay down misere for a RC aircraft. We only see very old tired model releases and we're all begging manufacturers to stop with the P-47s, the P-51s, and even the F4U Corsairs. The majority of WWII aircraft have been produced ad nauseam, and throwing a scale cockpit and drop tanks at these aircraft doesn't change the fact that yours is only slightly better than the eight others on the flight line.

The OV-10 Bronco is a unique aircraft, and a very successful one at that. It's been used throughout the Vietnam war era, to present day as a firefighting tool for the USDA Forest Service, and it's even being pushed back into service fighting ISIS in the Middle East; honouring an aircraft with such a rich history only makes sense!

I predict the next Flightline release will be a OV 10 Bronco about the same size of the Tigercat (that I luv).

Although a C130 similar in size to the B24 Liberator would have been an amazing addition to our aircraft list but Hobbyking (bless them) may have won that one but lost people with their silly auction to buy one.

Greetings from Oz

Comment

• OK Alpha and the anticipated Bronco pilots posting here.

Blackhorse have released in Germany only, the model we are hoping Flightline are about to release.

RC Group have 15 pages on "
                            The Hobby Needs A Large OV-10 Bronco" 220 posts.

Check this out.

Setup:Antrieb 2x Pichler Boost45Lipo 2x4S5000Spw.180cmUnilight Beleuchtungs SetFluggewicht 7,4KgFlugzeug ca. 9Min.Pilot Anton Strütt

Comment

OK Alpha and the anticipated Bronco pilots posting here.

Blackhorse have released in Germany only, the model we are hoping Flightline are about to release.

RC Group have 15 pages on "
                              The Hobby Needs A Large OV-10 Bronco" 220 posts.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Bronco/page15

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEoOHXdj0M
                              Saw that RCG post when it came out a month ago and started looking into it.
                              Ran away :Scared:when I saw that it was going for approx $570 USD as a no electronics ARF :P
                              CMON Alpha.............we know you are close to giving us one ;)
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Saw that RCG post when it came out a month ago and started looking into it.
                                Ran away :Scared:when I saw that it was going for approx $570 USD as a no electronics ARF :P
                                CMON Alpha.............we know your close to giving us one ;)
                                There MAY be one in the pipeline, but like any gourmet dish to be savored, it cannot be rushed or served before it's ready.

Comment

• My question is if it will be released before Christmas. Almost a 0% chance of that but we can all hope.

Comment

• It could happen....

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot

Which Oz, Seattle or.......
                                      Down under - Gold Coast just south of Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
                                      Great song but a very old copy.

Comment

Down under - Gold Coast just south of Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
                                        Great song but a very old copy.

Just grabbed the version I'm used to. Been down there to Perth, Freemantle, and Hobart, Tasmania.

Comment

Working...
                                        X