Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad but true...best not forget.

Comment

• So two and a bit weeks to Christmas. Flightline Flightline we are keen to hear?? A few pictures might help here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
        On this day of mourning,
        George Bushes TBM Avenger,super scale with all the bells and wistles,
        1600mm at least
        +1 on the Avanger. Or maybe a super scale Skyraider. I know HSD makes a 1600mm version but I would like to see what FL could do with one or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by icepirate3 View Post

+1 on the Avanger. Or maybe a super scale Skyraider. I know HSD makes a 1600mm version but I would like to see what FL could do with one or the other.
          Yep I agree on the Skyraider

Comment

• Originally posted by mercury8 View Post
            So two and a bit weeks to Christmas. Flightline Flightline we are keen to hear?? A few pictures might help here
            Yes where are all these marvels over the coming months that were mentioned in the FOIL thread? Problems in the Middle Kingdom?

Comment

• Hope the A 26 Invader is in the pipeline for us.

Comment

• Any twin is awesome. I am just hoping for a 2m super scale, but I realize the sweet spot in the market is probably 1.6m. I think one that would set a new standard is a 2m superscale Do 335.

Comment

• Now that's exciting!

Comment

• But unless they're already at MRC, it'll have to be Star Wars 77 under the tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                      But unless they're already at MRC, it'll have to be Star Wars 77 under the tree.
                      Mosquitoes are very fast!

Comment

• I hope its another EDF unless its an Airliner.... then me wallet will be safe.

wallet cant sustain another ww2(single or multi engine) bomber attack

Comment

• I hope the notification is set so I can preorder!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tengarang View Post
                            I hope its another EDF unless its an Airliner.... then me wallet will be safe.

wallet cant sustain another ww2(single or multi engine) bomber attack
                            FlightLine = Prop
                            Freewing = EDF

Comment

• 5 EYES is now official

NICE...............Now for a F6F to go with the Corsair as FL redoes the FMS iconic warbird line but only better. :Cool:
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

FlightLine = Prop
                                Freewing = EDF
                                yes i know, I heard it will be a flightline... wasnt aware of it nor did i bother to catch up before declaring my previous statement.

Also if it is an Avenger... my ship will still be vulnerable to the attack.

Edit:

its a corsair... im safe.
                                Last edited by tengarang; Dec 10, 2018, 06:25 PM. Reason: didnt realize the video was eastern time.

Comment

• Would like to know the link to the 5 eyes clue for the F4U?

Comment

• I want the F4U 1 A version with the three blade prop but with the bubble canopy. Might have to repaint with the tri color scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Symes View Post
                                      Would like to know the link to the 5 eyes clue for the F4U?
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I for sure want one, if I get gift certificates for christmas I hope it will not be too late to get one from this shipment.

Comment

Working...
                                        X