Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will have to disagree, but not loose any sleep over it. Spoken is World War Two, two to one kill ratio, no eyes in it for me.
    Well done to MRC, another spectacular rc plane. I will eventually grab one in the new year, have spent all my cash for this year on new golf clubs.
    A safe Christmas and happy new year to all at MRC and fellow squawkers
    Regards
    bob

Comment

• Just finished watching the promo video. While this corsair is not for me, it is beautiful great Job Alpha and MRC!
      i took special attention watching Alpha doing the demo power off and final approaches on the short dirt road, highlighting this is a very nice sales pitch and will convince many corsair fans to commit....(yet to be proven).

Really nice power setup, that gull wing played a impressive role in the inverted to flat zero power maneuver....

I wonder i this maneuver was actually put in practice in close quarter dogfight with a zero...a touch o top gun

Comment

• Now that Foil and Five Eyes have been released, is there another project name that has been revealed? I think those were the only two I knew about after the L39.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
          Now that Foil and Five Eyes have been released, is there another project name that has been revealed? I think those were the only two I knew about after the L39.
          Trident and Wolves were mentioned. I believe ATWR may be another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Trident and Wolves were mentioned. I believe ATWR may be another.
            Thanks! I did hear trident and ATWR actually come to think of it. First time I have heard Wolves though.

Comment

• I think Tirdent will be the OV-10!!
              :Cool:

Comment

• I'm not disappointed at 5I, just disheartened. Where's the innovation? Having what is probably the most famous fighter of WWII (thanks to Robert Conrad) as a new release seems conservative. What happened to the team that gave us the F-8, F-105, P.15, and A-6?

Comment

• They just gave us the most detailed vintage Corsair to ever hit the market.

Comment

• :Straight-Face::Confused:

Comment

• TBF Avenger... i think this is the 5th year going strong that i have been hoping for this model to come out.

Any Japanese or German bomber twin or above would instantly compel me to buy more than a few kits to make several different schemes of the same model.. hopefully one day it will come sooner rather than much later..my 2 cents.

Kawasaki Ki-48 Army Type 99 Twin-engined Light Bomber Lily 1940 1,997 IJA
                      Mitsubishi G3M Navy Type 96 Land-based Attack Aircraft Nell 1935 1,048 IJN
                      Mitsubishi G4M Navy Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft Betty 1941 2,435 IJN
                      Mitsubishi Ki-21 Army Type 97 Heavy Bomber Sally 1938 2,064 IJA
                      Mitsubishi Ki-67 Hiryu Navy Type 4 Heavy Bomber Peggy 1942 767 IJA
                      Nakajima Ki-49 Donryu Army Type 100 Heavy Bomber Helen 1941 819 IJA
                      Yokosuka P1Y1 Ginga Navy Land-Based Bomber Frances 1943 1,098 IJN

Junkers Ju 288
                      Junkers Ju 88
                      Junkers Ju 52 (it did have a military role and looks cool and would fly very well based on its low wing loading)
                      Henschel Hs 129
                      Heinkel He 177
                      Heinkel He 111
                      Dornier Do 217
                      Dornier Do 17

Grumman TBF Avenger

Off topic with same compelling force....

Boeing 747

McDonnell Douglas DC-10
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Tsukai I'll take the Ki-67 Topic for $300 Answer--"what is" I'll by more then a few too.
                        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                          Tsukai I'll take the Ki-67 Topic for $300 Answer--"what is" I'll by more then a few too.
                          Hey Adam!! :)

I can see Bob/borntoolate and myself joining Apollo's Big wing in a combined effort with these Peggy's in several groups of finger four formation.
                          Dream that opportunity with any bomber isnt too far away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                            :Straight-Face::Confused:
                            HRDWY, What's Next, LB? LOL I cleaned 'The Hanger' after finishing the Flightline Spitfire/Seafire. :Whew: It looks empty and pretty sad. :(So time to start something new and is my stock.:Smoking: So, should I do my Freewing F-4 Phantom II or my Freewing B-17 next? :Thinking:It is nice to have problems like this. :Smug:And yes, I am soliciting suggestions.:Don't-tell-Anyone:Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks: :Cool: Now I am out of Jameson too.... :Crying2: The B-17 takes a while. Lots to glue and then glue some more.... It is worth it though!!! My F-4 is still in the box too....

Comment

• I will post some tips on the 17 when I get some time tonight or in the AM... Easy stuff, but it helps with the build to know this stuff going in....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                  :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks: :Cool: Now I am out of Jameson too.... :Crying2: The B-17 takes a while. Lots to glue and then glue so more.... It is worth it though!!! My F-4 is still in the box too....
                                  Hardway, well you're no help at all. Thinking Phantom. I have all winter. Best, LB

ps: sorry to read about your Irish problem.
                                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                  X