Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!!! I figured you have seen the F-4, so the B-17 would be a nice change... Oh well..... LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      LOL!!! I figured you have seen the F-4, so the B-17 would be a nice change... Oh well..... LOL
      Hardway,
      Pro 17: I have my A-10 as a current flyable EDF, but I don't have a multi-prop and "Dad" flew B-17's and I wanted the Freewing badly.

Pro 17: More work with the Phantom as I would 'do' the F-4 as I remember ours which were fairly beat-up. Even though I am doing a Navy CAG livery, I'd 'need' to weather it somewhat.

Pro 17: I want to try a more realistic aluminum finish.

Pro 17: Lots and lots of cool liveries
      Well, stop the presses! She whose authority exceeds my rank has just weighed in and voted for the "F-4" so I am no longer able to continue this conversation. LOL

Sorry to have interrupted your 'cocktail hour', my friend.

Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot

Thi gives me an idea for Alpha's next project(s):
        ;).:Cool::P

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot

Actually, I think both are "pie in the sky" since he already rejected a proven model:
          I commend the effort put forward.
          while i did not infer it when i posted the video regarding the iron sky that zeppelin would make for a achievable possibility; though not a feasible one for mass production and make the profit margins with the expected revenue at preferred buyer cost.

Comment

• how can we have dogfights if we have no axis planes to shoot at? just my 2cents

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	avp39_01.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	166509 A 1600 mm P 39 would be a good addition to the warbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
                how can we have dogfights if we have no axis planes to shoot at? just my 2cents
                Only if we get to use more Luft '46 designs like the P.15

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Why do you think that a larger version of a discontinued plane would do better in sales?

Comment

• Larger airplanes present better, and fly better and they are easier to see for orientation purposes.
                    the detailing can be better and this is important for those of us who like to do custom Pilots. They can be seen and appreciated. I built a Top Flite P39 some years ago when they still made that kit and it was a very good flyer and had a lot of apeal at the field.

Comment

• The only P-39's avail are the FMS 980 and the two VQ's @ 1200 and 1550.
                      A 1400 - 1600 sized one would certainly set a new high mark for Flight Line. :Cool:
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• If it hasn't been mentioned before a nice 2 meter A400 would be pretty fun! Would probably be a little expensive but would certainly be fun to see farting around in the pattern with a HK C130.

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
                          how can we have dogfights if we have no axis planes to shoot at? just my 2cents
                          We have already archived air superiority.

Mike
                          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
                            Click image for larger version

I really like that plane, in fact, i built one from a 3 view with split flaps, and scale motor location behind the pilot and a shaft to the prop. Still have it, but need to change out the reciever to my frsky radio.

Comment

• If we could get them to come out with a P 39 adequate cooling air for the motor could be a challenge for the designers.

Comment

• Sorry for the subject change but Alpha, just wondering if outer gear doors, nav lights, functioning canopy, etc. are in the works on future shipments of the F-22. Possibly as upgrades? BTW there was a very cool P-39 at the Reno Air Races this year from the Palm Springs Air Museum not to mention a beautiful Japanese Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                  Sorry for the subject change but Alpha, just wondering if outer gear doors, nav lights, functioning canopy, etc. are in the works on future shipments of the F-22. Possibly as upgrades? BTW there was a very cool P-39 at the Reno Air Races this year from the Palm Springs Air Museum not to mention a beautiful Japanese Zero.
                                  You can't say never but the options to make those things yourself already exist. Some people have e already modded nav lights for instance with the light sets we, and others already sell. As for functioning canopy, those are more personal tastes that don't add to the flight experience which is truly paramount above all else. Something like that would just add unnecessary weight, but I know RC Jet Dude is currently working on that mod for his. I'm sure he'll be posting photos of how he did it when he's all done

Comment

Working...
                                  X