Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks James, didn't realize at the time I posted that there was a separate parts thread already in existence. Merry Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post

You can't say never but the options to make those things yourself already exist. Some people have e already modded nav lights for instance with the light sets we, and others already sell. As for functioning canopy, those are more personal tastes that don't add to the flight experience which is truly paramount above all else. Something like that would just add unnecessary weight, but I know RC Jet Dude is currently working on that mod for his. I'm sure he'll be posting photos of how he did it when he's all done
      The canopy mod and 3D cockpit detail added just under 4 ozs. to the stock canopy/cockpit tub. Not too bad.

Comment

• So it looks like we don't have a current "guessing game" going for the next release now that Five Eyes is out. Has Alpha let the cat out of the bag about some clues on another release yet? I feel like there is something missing from my life now that Foil and Five Eyes were revealed! I need some guessing and humor from here!

Comment

• Trident and Wolves have both been mentioned, but I don't remember seeing any clues yet.

Comment

• Well the problem with the guessing game is it quickly becomes this thread reborn. Or a wish list of planes reborn over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
              Well the problem with the guessing game is it quickly becomes this thread reborn. Or a wish list of planes reborn over and over again.
              You're right but also complicit to the wish list action.LOL Folks can't stay focused on the thread topic or don't know the fundamentals of how it was established.
              I'll bet I must of interjected 3X though out this thread what Alpha established as the rules to the guessing game and with in 10 or so posts later the wish list sidetrack would gain traction again.:Loser:
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hahaha yes indeed

Comment

• [QUOTE=OV10;n168700]

You're right but also complicit to the wish list action.LOL Folks can't stay focused on the thread topic or don't know the fundamentals of how it was established.

sigh...i can't stay focused..heck, i went downstairs, got there, forgot what I went down there for... and..:Thinking:why was i writing this reply??:Silly:
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lon;n168721]
                    Originally posted by OV10 View Post

sigh...i can't stay focused..heck, i went downstairs, got there, forgot what I went down there for... and..:Thinking:why was i writing this reply??:Silly:
                    Hey.....but your focused where it counts Lon especially from the prop to jet jockey transition.:Cool:
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Has any one started a page on guessing the next project

Comment

• Originally posted by John_53_70 View Post
                        Has any one started a page on guessing the next project
                        Let the MRC folks start it since USUALLY they know the lead times. But don't go looking for anything soon, I think because of the "trade war" their having problems with their manufacturers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Let the MRC folks start it since USUALLY they know the lead times. But don't go looking for anything soon, I think because of the "trade war" their having problems with their manufacturers.
                          I would normally view this as a terrible thing but since my wallet needs a break from MRC releases, I am ok with it this time! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

I would normally view this as a terrible thing but since my wallet needs a break from MRC releases, I am ok with it this time! LOL
                            Not me, I'm ready to spend my money on the next 90mm EDF jet...................:):)​​​​​​​

Comment

• Thats why I'm printing one :)

Comment

• A P-63 would be great! As would Mig-15, 17 or 29!!
                                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                                  A P-63 would be great! As would Mig-15, 17 or 29!!
                                  A 1500-1600 Kingcobra :Drooling::Stars::Stars::Stars::Stars::Stars:
                                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Is Alpha's hiatus normally this long?

Comment

• Sometimes;)
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                                        Is Alpha's hiatus normally this long?
                                        I guess you missed one of the previous posts from another MRC person. He's busy with the manufacturers because of Chinese New Years on February 5th I believe. The country pretty much shuts down for at least two weeks, or at least that was how it was when I was in Hong Kong in 2000.

Comment

• I think it is more like most of a month that they celebrate and nothing else really happens.

Comment

Working...
                                          X