X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS accessory retracts for 1700mm span planes

Please consider putting the dimensions of the retracts onto the item page for them. It will be quite valuable for those of us who will wanting to fit them into existing mounts.

Example: (1) width, both across the mounting flanges and the body proper. (2) Length of the unit and the mounting flanges. (3) Depth of the unit from the bottom of the flanges to the bottom of the main body (4) Mounting screw holes center-to-center, both across and lengthwise. (5) Thickness of mounting flanges. (6) Size (diameter) of the strut hole in the trunnion.

For good quality units, they seem to be priced suitably.

Re: FMS accessory retracts for 1700mm span planes

Jack,
    Several other customers have requested this as well. I sent an email to FMS last night requesting this info and I will post it on the product detail page once I receive the information.

Thank you,
    Mark

<quote author="Jack Fortney">
    Please consider putting the dimensions of the retracts onto the item page for them. It will be quite valuable for those of us who will wanting to fit them into existing mounts.

Example: (1) width, both across the mounting flanges and the body proper. (2) Length of the unit and the mounting flanges. (3) Depth of the unit from the bottom of the flanges to the bottom of the main body (4) Mounting screw holes center-to-center, both across and lengthwise. (5) Thickness of mounting flanges. (6) Size (diameter) of the strut hole in the trunnion.

For good quality units, they seem to be priced suitably.
    </quote>

Comment

Working...
    X