X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon RX receivers.

Hi guys, I was considering getting the Lemon 10 Channel RX with satellite antenna. Have any of you have had any good or bad experiences with this receiver... I am a little worried since my field is very near an airport and for some reason it seems to favor either Spektrum or Futaba receivers for signal strength. What I am going on is that the Lemon RX is DSMX just like the Spektrum. Will sincerely appreciate any advice. Thanks, and happy landings. Fluboy

For the last 8 months or so I've had no problems with LemonRx 7 and 10 channel with a DX18G2. Since they've done so well I've ordered a couple more Lemon 6 and 7 channel for slope gliders.

Lemon good for DSMX.
    Orange good for DSM2.

Comment

Appreciate it Beeg... thanks for the advice. I think for the price I'll try one and use it with Motion's HobbyEagle A3 and see how that goes. I'll give feedback once I get this thing up and running.
      Thanks again, Flyboy

Comment

You won't be sorry Flyboy.............I switched to Lemon 2 years ago and have the 10 chan in several birds
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

For a USA domestic supplier most folks use BuddyRC.

You can order direct but delivery can take awhile.

Comment

Thanks guys, just ordered yesterday_wished I would have ordered from Buddy's but will hope for not too much of a delay. Will post once I get it and test it out. Thanks again for your advice.
            Happy landings, Flyboy.

Comment

Another us supplier is readymade rc

Comment

Working...
              X