X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam's Me-110

Is the new Dyanm Me-110 an exclusive offering by MotionRc ? Are there any new refinement to this warbird from the older version ?

Re: Dynam's Me-110

Greetings Drypipe,

The Dynam line is offered through multiple vendors.
    That being said, If EVER the Dynam model you are interested is available through MRC, I would highly recommend you purchase it through them as NO ONE (in my opinion) supports their customer base both before AND especially AFTER the sale like MRC.

There are many here on the forum anxiously awaiting the BF-110 (ME-110) and we are hoping that when it arrives it will indeed be the upgraded version. Unfortunately, we really won't know until it does arrive and MRC has a chance to check it out and provide that information in their web data.

Clear Skies

Bill L.
    in OKla.

Comment

Thank you. I would never purchase an r/c airplane anywhere else except from Motion RC and Horizon Hobby. Customer service is excellent from both vendors, especially from Motion RC where they personally always call the customer to follow up on any concerns !!! ')

Comment

Greetings Drypipe,

Not a problem.

It shouldn't be long now and we'll all know about the BF-100.

Clear Skies

Bill L.
        in Okla.

Comment

RE: Dynam's Me-110

This plane is now at the top of my list of must have RC birds. Given some of the others on my list that's saying quite a lot!
          Tarasdad

Comment

Im going to get another one. Going to do all the mods I did to the first one. Cant beat the $135 shipped cost

Comment

Working...
            X