Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would definitely go for an Fw190 in 1600mm, any version. And a zero, with or without floats.

Comment

• I think Alpha is running out of feasible planes to render. There are many "not so famous or loved" aircraft that haven't been done for a number of reasons. But, it would be nice to see a FlightLine PBY Catalina in the 1600 to 2000mm range with proper scaling and balance and perhaps electric wing tip float retracts like the real girl has!....It would be a great counter to the Avios Albatross...I love flying the Albatross, but I got a lot of flights out of 2 Dynam Catalinas which both followed their peril. They were small. There's also a "civilian version" of the PBY without the gun turret. Canadian Pacific Airlines used to have a service on the West Coast until one crashed and I think that was the end of that....
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CP Air Catalina.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	293663

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
        I'm itching for a 1600mm Focke Wolfe D9
        just saying...

Click image for larger version  Name:	effadfaac2cde8dcc0f6fa7a2ce9b817--focke-wulf-fw--air-planes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	293604
        Me too! Let’s hope we have one released at some point this year. The Luftwaffe colour schemes are something quite different from the norm and I’m sure it would lend itself to plenty of different schemes being represented across the RC community. Such a well proportioned aircraft, I wouldn’t care if it was an early version or the D version, I’ll be shelling out either way (whenever it happens) 😄.

Cheers
        Kurt

Comment

• I had a 1600 hobbyking fw 190 till it ( me) hit a tree ...... 2 days later ,, the police wanted to no why I was driving my 4wd in the bush ...... looking 4 the wings in the tree.. was my answer..... mmm...... it flew well.... but they're not flightline so if it can't b a zero. Oh boy a German 1600 me or fw190 will do ...... my f4u will sook but that's life

Comment

• 1600-1700mm F8F Rare Bear Reno Racer purple and yellow scheme on 6S power maybe 8S option would be great!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-Constellation.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	293960
              Will there ever be a Constellation?...

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-Constellation.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	293960
                Will there ever be a Constellation?...
                Like the AL37, so many liveries and options.

Comment

• Speaking of what's next, where is Alpha ? Haven't seen him online here since November

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                    Speaking of what's next, where is Alpha ? Haven't seen him online here since November
                    Just like Jack Ma

Comment

• Can't b a fw 190 horizon just did that ,, so it must b a zero 1600 mm

Comment

Working...
                      X