You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A saab draken would also be nice to have 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Crippe1991 View Post
      A foam EDF saab J37 viggen would be awesome in the air
      Weird.. This video just happened to be at the top of my YT feed this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1FFx0zRI94

And I thought, "man, that would be an amazing RC plane.." And it really would be. Flaps on the canards, double-wheeled main gear, etc... Very beautiful plane with cool lines etc...

Comment

• This is what we need..want and I wil scream TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I still own TWO of the Nicesky XB-70 birds..great flyers!!
        Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I remember being told that this would be hard to do but this guy has built one from PLA plastic? been watching is build for a while..
          Horton 229

https://youtu.be/disIWEEN7Tc

would LOVE to see this in foam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
            This is what we need..want and I wil scream TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I still own TWO of the Nicesky XB-70 birds..great flyers!!
            Nice! You’ve got a rare one there. Its really a shame that no one else has made an XB-70.

Comment

• How about this one for rare? F4D Skyray by FMS..which I would love to see an updated version of this plane.

Comment

• I have a request/suggestion of a different type.

I'd like to see some of the existing models wearing different paint schemes in subsequent releases. In particular, how about the next batch of T-33s wearing Thunderbirds colors, or the next batch of F-86s wearing WVANG colors. (There is a nicely restored Sabre at the gate of the WVANG base in Martinsburg, WV for reference.)

I'm sure there are a lot of folks here with ideas for schemes on future releases of existing Freewing or Flightline models.

It would be nice if all four of the T-33s at my field weren't wearing the same paint ;-)

JB

Comment

• I own an Extremely Detailed & Large RC model B17G of "OLD 909" which has a wingspan of 63 inches and displayed on static display, supported from the ceiling in my Man Cave with 20lb Trilene Extreme Gaming Fishing line & double slings and I'd like to know if Motion RC has plans to have available a RC Model of a B29 Superfortress Bomber Model to be available to purchase in the near future ?

Comment

• It would be cool, but we're still waiting on a B 17 or the Lancaster that Alpha hinted about when the B 24 came out.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• a LARGE Lancaster would be Awesome to own and display, at least with a 78 inch wingspan !

Comment

Working...
                      X