Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saab Viggen would be the next alpha I would buy one directly 👍

Comment

• hi alpha, I follow you on instagram and even some time ago I wrote to you, I think that in all these years a model aircraft has been missing that in my opinion can take the first position on the podium of the freewing models. I'm talking about the EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON. The old V2 was simply spectacular. my dream would be to propose a new version of the Eurofighter with these characteristics: NO VECTOR, (OR OPTIONAL PURCHASABLE SEPARATELY AS IN THE GRIPEN OR MIG 29) - ONE 90MM 12 BLADES INRUNNER OR TWIN 70 MM 12 BLADES INRUNNER - EPO FOAM MATERIAL - AIR BRAKE ON THE TOP LILE THE REAL ONE - LIGHT ON THE NOSE LANDING GEAR. this might be the best looking freewing model in my opinion. The twin 70 mm version it could also be slightly larger than the old V2. hi alpha I hope you can read my proposal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick95 View Post
        hi alpha, I follow you on instagram and even some time ago I wrote to you, I think that in all these years a model aircraft has been missing that in my opinion can take the first position on the podium of the freewing models. I'm talking about the EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON. The old V2 was simply spectacular. my dream would be to propose a new version of the Eurofighter with these characteristics: NO VECTOR, (OR OPTIONAL PURCHASABLE SEPARATELY AS IN THE GRIPEN OR MIG 29) - ONE 90MM 12 BLADES INRUNNER OR TWIN 70 MM 12 BLADES INRUNNER - EPO FOAM MATERIAL - AIR BRAKE ON THE TOP LILE THE REAL ONE - LIGHT ON THE NOSE LANDING GEAR. this might be the best looking freewing model in my opinion. The twin 70 mm version it could also be slightly larger than the old V2. hi alpha I hope you can read my proposal!
        Originally posted by Medscott
        hi alpha, I follow you on instagram and even some time ago I wrote to you, I think that in all these years a model aircraft has been missing that in my opinion can take the first position on the podium of the freewing models. I'm talking about the EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON. The old V2 was simply spectacular. my dream would be to propose a new version of the Eurofighter with these characteristics: NO VECTOR, (OR OPTIONAL PURCHASABLE SEPARATELY AS IN THE GRIPEN OR MIG 29) - ONE 90MM 12 BLADES INRUNNER OR TWIN 70 MM 12 BLADES INRUNNER - EPO FOAM MATERIAL - LIGHT ON THE NOSE LANDING GEAR. this might be the best looking freewing model in my opinion. The twin 70 mm version it could also be slightly larger than the old V2. hi alpha I hope you can read my proposal!
        Why was it necessary to post this TWICE under 2 DIFFERENT USERNAMES? One username should be deleted.

Comment

• I do not know. mine (rick95) is the original one, I specified in the facebook post that whoever wanted to add to the proposal could copy the piece where I specify the characteristics (edf airbake epo) and not the whole message however I appreciate the commitment 😍😍😁😁

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick95 View Post
            I do not know. mine (rick95) is the original one, I specified in the facebook post that whoever wanted to add to the proposal could copy the piece where I specify the characteristics (edf airbake epo) and not the whole message however I appreciate the commitment 😍😍😁😁
            So it's not you TWICE? I hope the admins don't see it that way and nix one of them.

Comment

• I’m not sure about anyone else on here, but I would absolutely LOVE to see a bigger F-18. Maybe twin 80mm? I would throw any kind of reasonable money at one of those. Even something in the 105mm-120mm size, the bigger the better!

Comment

• +1 to Bigger Eurofighter and bigger F-18 (like, substantially bigger, plz... MiG-29 size or more).

I'd say that full-span elevons are a must (which most Freewing deltas have lacked so far).

I'd also particularly appreciate TV nozzles as an option, that they remember to model the IRST pod that the older Euro missed and that it is attempted to keep it lightweight and with a stock T/W of 1:1 or greater. Nowadays this is no longer so hard to achieve. Some Freewing jets get those features with EDF setups that FMS offers, and that are not too amp hungry.

A good selection of underslung wing/fuselage pylons and ordnance that can be detached would be appreciated too.

Comment

• I love the twin 70 / twin 80 offerings. Gives you great size and presence without the crazy costs of the 105+mm lineup. Freewing Mig29 and HSD F16 are similar sized, yet the F16 is an additional $550 (79% more.) I definitely prefer to go the twin route when you can!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	flyoverfreewing.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	337436

Comment

• They showed just a lil piece of it(less than 5 secs.).

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                        They showed just a lil piece of it(less than 5 secs.).
                        sorry, we forgot to check our batteries, ran out of juice

Comment

• Get some Smart ones, haha. Just messing with you .

Comment

• The celebrities had more air time....

Comment

• It was kind of upsetting. I couldn't believe my eyes what I was about to see. Then, POOF!!! Disappear.

Comment

• Coconut The same for me, I was like, ooh!, an A10!, a F22!, an F...gone.....

Comment

• What a joke that was...

Comment

• Elbee
                                    Elbee commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    "That's "Show-Biz", unfortunately. Great photo, though.

• There is a ton of great footage and behind the scenes stuff https://www.dvidshub.net/video/83125...eritage-flight

Comment

• Here’s my semi-regular request for a Beech Starship

Comment

• There are far too many F-22s, F-16s etc.

what we need to something different, that will sell in bucket loads. I can’t think of a better aeroplane that is so undermodelled as the F-106 Delta Dart.

Come on, super easy and should have a big following in the US and anywhere that appreciates the last (and best) on the Century Series fighters. No other on the market too

Comment

• Originally posted by CitabriaDriver View Post
                                        There are far too many F-22s, F-16s etc.

what we need to something different, that will sell in bucket loads. I can’t think of a better aeroplane that is so undermodelled as the F-106 Delta Dart.

Come on, super easy and should have a big following in the US and anywhere that appreciates the last (and best) on the Century Series fighters. No other on the market too
                                        Definitely! Been waiting for a 106 for a long time..

Comment

Working...
                                        X