X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    Too busy trying to please the EDF Gang, that's never satisfied. Always complaining. When was the last time we had a Flightline release?
    Probably the B24. My mistake it was the OV10

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
      Probably the B24. My mistake it was the OV10

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Ov 10 i would think

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck 3.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	345093Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (5).jpg
Views:	414
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	345094

Is there any way you could try to reproduce this lost unique "waterflier" or "wasserfleeger" biplane? I know it might be a physical task with a particular balance that must be right on, but it is a unique waterborne flier that has never been replicated. It may not be a great seller and there are many who don't have access to water, but it is an American anomaly in the world of flight....Someday, I'll fly one like Peter O'Toole did as "Mr. Murphy" in "Murphy's War".....☺

Comment

• Zero zero if no the jug is awsome just watced blackhorse p47 good job boozerz no motian rc team

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
              Zero zero if no the jug is awsome just watced blackhorse p47 good job boozerz no motian rc team
              jibberish....?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post

jibberish....?
                Read it slower sorry bout the punctuation

Comment

• Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post
                  jibberish....?
                  JS, you will come to appreciate f4u ausie's brevity in spite of the lack of punctuation. It is like learning french from a Scot to us Americans. Respectfully, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

JS, you will come to appreciate f4u ausie's brevity in spite of the lack of punctuation. It is like learning french from a Scot to us Americans. Respectfully, LB
                    LOLOLOLOL....

Comment

• And thanx for your support elbee,, i will do better..

Comment

• Still waiting for a decent sized Flightline model like a 1700mm PC-21/Super Tucano to put 5-6A 6S batts into when I don't want to fly an EDF. Seems to me like a gap in the market - just don't know how big the hole is...

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                          And thanx for your support elbee,, i will do better..
                          Brevity is the soul of wit, so I've read, don't change a thing my Southern Hemisphere Brother! Best, Steve
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I'm sure it's been mentioned before... I'd love to see FliteLine do a superb rendition of a D9 at about 1600-1700 scale. Get the base coloring accurate and then a couple or 3 choices of waterslides. Scale fat prop. Yes, give us a retractable tailwheel and all. Do it right because this aircraft is BEGGING for a complete well-sized rendition. It's really never been done in a good size or accurately. And, it is simply one of the best piston-engined fighters ever dreamed up. I think we're past the American best sellers by now!

While I'm at it... I love my 2 Freewing F-4s. But, when the hype was on about it's release, I was asking for an accurate 80mm twin Phantom. I still think a bigger twin version would sell incredibly well and would also renew interest in the single fan as that could remain a cheaper option.

A-5 Vigilante... just sayin'!
                            Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• Originally posted by nuts-n-volts;n345979.[U
                              . I love my 2 Freewing F-4s. But, when the hype was on about it's release, I was asking for an accurate 80mm twin Phantom. I still think a bigger twin version would sell incredibly well and would also renew interest in the single fan as that could remain a cheaper option[/U].
                              I couldn't agree more! Love both my F-4's but would fall over and go into spasms if MRC released a twin 80mm Phantom!! I'm sure I could beat you to the BUY NOW button being 2 hours ahead of you!
                              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Not if I added 2 hours and a minute!
                                Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• Alpha I still will say the ultimate Wish list for new jets:

U2 2m 70mm
                                  XB-70
                                  B-58 in 50mm 12blade would be a good one
                                  HO-229 And yes it came be done at a 2m size w/2x70mm
                                  F-106 Delta Dart
                                  F4D Skyray 70 mm (this would be the best!)
                                  SR-71 Blackbird
                                  F-117 Nighthawk
                                  DO-335 1700 mm - I know blackhorse makes one but a foam is required
                                  HE-111 foamy as well..
                                  A1 Skyraider 1700mm
                                  YB-49 the forerunner to the B2
                                  B-1 BONE
                                  F-111 Aardvark? This out I would love to see
                                  HE-162
                                  North American F-108A "Rapier"

North American A-5 Vigilante

Ok the list is longer than I thought but hey these would be planes of interest for sure.
                                  Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Guys, focus. There can only be one

80mm Panther

Comment

• B-29.

Mike Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan-Restored-vintage-960_640.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	346263
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Interesting list, mostly of planes that don't interest me.

B-58 I've asked for before, I think it'd be very difficult to do well with the thin wing.
                                        A-1, yes
                                        B-1, yes
                                        YB... I'd prefer a prop version, YB-35 or N-1 or 9.

But first a well done 1600mm P-51.

Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                                        Alpha I still will say the ultimate Wish list for new jets:

U2 2m 70mm
                                        XB-70
                                        B-58 in 50mm 12blade would be a good one
                                        HO-229 And yes it came be done at a 2m size w/2x70mm
                                        F-106 Delta Dart
                                        F4D Skyray 70 mm (this would be the best!)
                                        SR-71 Blackbird
                                        F-117 Nighthawk
                                        DO-335 1700 mm - I know blackhorse makes one but a foam is required
                                        HE-111 foamy as well..
                                        A1 Skyraider 1700mm
                                        YB-49 the forerunner to the B2
                                        B-1 BONE
                                        F-111 Aardvark? This out I would love to see
                                        HE-162
                                        North American F-108A "Rapier"

North American A-5 Vigilante
                                        Ok the list is longer than I thought but hey these would be planes of interest for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
                                          B-29.

Mike
                                          A B-29 would have my preorder in an instant.

Another one that I’d love to see, and would potentially open up a new market, would be the Martin P6M Seamaster. Not many flying boats out there, and even less EDFs. It has great lines, and would be well suited to belly landing on grass or snow as well. The HK Albatross has had a good following, would be great to see something different.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DF9674D0-95F5-49C5-8CF6-930F6628EC3C.jpeg
Views:	607
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	346289

Comment

Working...
                                          X