Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be very cool. I lost my primo float site years ago with urban sprawl, but I could find somewhere to fly it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
      Another one that I’d love to see, and would potentially open up a new market, would be the Martin P6M Seamaster. Not many flying boats out there, and even less EDFs. It has great lines, and would be well suited to belly landing on grass or snow as well. The HK Albatross has had a good following, would be great to see something different.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DF9674D0-95F5-49C5-8CF6-930F6628EC3C.jpeg
Views:	608
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	346289
      A jet that can be flown in winter ...........................................

Comment

• Any float plane would need to come with water for me to buy it. I'm in the desert.

Mike
        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I'm glad HK is bringing out some nice warbirds since Flightline got discontinued . Flightline was suppose to have a series of hand toss warbirds, but only the Mustang and Dora was produced. Thank you HK for the Lucky Gallon Corsair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
            Alpha I still will say the ultimate Wish list for new jets:
            Here's mine (in order of preference):

Su-30SM (Twin 80/90mm)
            Su-57 (Twin 80/90mm)
            Su-47 (Twin 80mm or equivalent single engine)
            MiG-35 (Twin 80/90mm)
            Rafale (Twin 80mm or or equivalent single engine)
            F-35A (90mm... or bigger)
            Eurofighter (90mm, twin 80mm or equivalent single engine)
            F-18 Superhornet (90mm, twin 80mm or equivalent single engine)
            X-29 (90mm)

All as large as possible...

Name:	AAA.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	346330

Comment

• SU-57 - twin 80 or 90
              QuinnJet - fully-functional, large and fast...

Comment

• Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post
                SU-57 - twin 80 or 90
                QuinnJet - fully-functional, large and fast...
                Do you mean Marvel comics "pretend", fantasy airplane? Here's the closest thing to it ............................
                Vtol, Su 47, Su47, Su47berkut, Evtol, Harrier, Rcjet, Rcvtol, Edfjet, Edf jet

"Fully functional, large and fast" .......................... Are you prepared to pay $3000.00 per copy for something that'll fly for a few minutes at a time? I doubt Freewing would be willing to make something that costs that much. Rene was going to sell them but at that price, he couldn't sell enough to make it worth his while. Wishing and dreaming is fun but then reality nails you square in the bank account.
                Some of their planes are approaching a thousand bucks. Once that happens, the marketplace will shrink to miniscule proportions. It's unlikely that Motion/Freewing are so quick to ring the death bell.

Comment

• How about something with a prop on it!

Name:	P128_shooting_Maj_Falke_returns_scene.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	346403Click image for larger version

Name:	_M3C7184a_(1280x834)_small.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	346404

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                    How about something with a prop on it!

Grossman56
                    Be careful, they might say look at BlackHorse or Nexa. Just like me, I think Grossman56 means FLIGHTLINE. Well, there is HobbyKing. Even though I would rather have something from FlightLine.

Comment

• Yes indeed... a big wide scale prop! ...on a nice big Dora!
                      Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• It's amazing how many of y'all keep misspelling BF-109...

Comment

• Actually, the picture is of a Spanish Buchon, a Spanish manufactured ME (Bf) 109G with a Rolls Royce engine as they ran out of DB601's. A bit of history, one of the pilots who flew with the Battle of Britain movie company took a number of Spits and Buchons to Texas in lieu of wages. Interesting video and articles
                          https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/...barn/?chrome=1
                          https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/...airplanes-sold

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

Actually, the picture is of a Spanish Buchon, a Spanish manufactured ME (Bf) 109G with a Rolls Royce engine as they ran out of DB601's. A bit of history, one of the pilots who flew with the Battle of Britain movie company took a number of Spits and Buchons to Texas in lieu of wages. Interesting video and articles
                            https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/...barn/?chrome=1
                            https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/...airplanes-sold

Grossman56
                            Well I saw the Buchon in the pic is what made me say that... but wow on those articles! Imagine if you didn't know and cracked open that barn!!

Comment

• Grossman56
                              Grossman56 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It would have been a 'so that's where I put them' moment!

• I actually have a book on the making of he movie that I've had since I was a kid, Connie is mentioned in it as a member of the Confederate Airforce. Didn't seem to have too much to say about the Commemorative Airforce though. Anyway, great to see that they all went to good homes and will enrich the Warbird community. Pretty strange to see the same planes you can plainly pick out in the movie sitting in pieces.
                            Sorry guys, getting off topic.

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

I actually have a book on the making of he movie that I've had since I was a kid, Connie is mentioned in it as a member of the Confederate Airforce. Didn't seem to have too much to say about the Commemorative Airforce though. Anyway, great to see that they all went to good homes and will enrich the Warbird community. Pretty strange to see the same planes you can plainly pick out in the movie sitting in pieces.
                              Sorry guys, getting off topic.Grossman56
                              GM, as a past "Confederate Air Force" member in good standing, the name was "suggested" to be changed to 'Commemorative' for all the wrong reasons, but there you have it. I was a member in good standing in the "Commemorative AF" for the record, But alas, that was a long time ago, in a life far far away.. Best, LB
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Grossman56
                                Grossman56 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                My folks visited Harlingen Air Field back in the day and brought me a CAF calendar and T shirt which I cherished. Rag Wings and Heavy Iron by Martin Caiden still graces my bookshelf, a great story on the CAF.

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                              Do you mean Marvel comics "pretend", fantasy airplane? Here's the closest thing to it ............................
                              Vtol, Su 47, Su47, Su47berkut, Evtol, Harrier, Rcjet, Rcvtol, Edfjet, Edf jet

"Fully functional, large and fast" .......................... Are you prepared to pay $3000.00 per copy for something that'll fly for a few minutes at a time? I doubt Freewing would be willing to make something that costs that much. Rene was going to sell them but at that price, he couldn't sell enough to make it worth his while. Wishing and dreaming is fun but then reality nails you square in the bank account.
                              Some of their planes are approaching a thousand bucks. Once that happens, the marketplace will shrink to miniscule proportions. It's unlikely that Motion/Freewing are so quick to ring the death bell.
                              Can i have the SU-57...? I'd settle for that...🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• We were talking around the field today about what we would like to see and one plane stood out.

T-38
                                ​​​​​​Ship it with NASA or thunderbirds livery without the decals attached and you have a beautiful base for customization in a single sku.

Also NASA T38s are wicked cool

80mm please

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                  We were talking around the field today about what we would like to see and one plane stood out.

T-38
                                  ​​​​​​Ship it with NASA or thunderbirds livery without the decals attached and you have a beautiful base for customization in a single sku.

80mm please

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                    We were talking around the field today about what we would like to see and one plane stood out.

T-38

80mm please
                                    Count me in, but a Flightline 2000mm B-17 would be nice, while you're at it why not a Flightline 1600mm Zeke would work, too. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ed07-0222-23.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	349859Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	349861
                                      Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

T-38

80mm please
                                      I'd be in on that.

Mike

Attached Files
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Working...
                                      X