Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	351958Click image for larger version

Name:	22226590523424_105.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	351959

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Apologize for being the "sucker" that kinda got this started. And I've known about there being a fake Freewing website, so shame on me. That certainly answers my question about what's missing if the cost is US $600, apparently the entire plane is missing!
      It's the shipping from China/Taiwan that will bite down hard ...

I think the Freewing website looks at where the viewer's IP address is located - haven't tried looking at the site using a non-US VPN IP (like a Taiwanese access point).

Comment

• Order it Fred and let us know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
          Order it Fred and let us know!
          If I ordered one, what makes you think I'd let you (plural) know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Apologize for being the "sucker" that kinda got this started. And I've known about there being a fake Freewing website, so shame on me. That certainly answers my question about what's missing if the cost is US $600, apparently the entire plane is missing!
            No need to apologize, Hugh. We all got our heart beats up a bit upon seeing that picture. I believe the plane is real and will soon become available. It's just that anyone ordering from the fake Freewing site could be in for a world of hurt. I firmly believe this plane will show up at RC Castle within a month or so and at MotionRC about the same time. At that time, the real pricing will be known (with safe buying options) as well as the realization that this plane will simply be a V2 with a new paint scheme only. Interested buyers will still have to put in a separate order for the nozzles that will come in its own little box and bubble wrap - no different that what we've had to do with the current version.
            Personally, I'll stay content with my SebArt version.

Comment

• Alpha ................................. If Freewing could secure the rights for this plane and make it in foam, I would be SO IN! Not everyone who is interested in this has a 3D printer and even those who do, may not want to tackle something this big and complex.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                Alpha ................................. If Freewing could secure the rights for this plane and make it in foam, I would be SO IN! Not everyone who is interested in this has a 3D printer and even those who do, may not want to tackle something this big and complex.

I approve of this one as well!

Comment

• Come on Alpha ... it's about time!

Comment

• I would love to see one of these in 1500mm.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	R (6).jpg
Views:	506
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	357016

Comment

• Well since I couldn’t wait any longer for a Flightline Zero, I bought a FMS 1400. Next I wanted a nice sized T-7A, looks like Xfly now has that covered,
                      I’m left wanting a SR-71 or F-117. I could easily over see the black if they went the same color as the B-2.

Gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                        Come on Alpha ... it's about time!

I would love to have another Eurofighter, to bad it was discontinued, a new updated version would be great......

Comment

• I would love to hear more often from Alpha in general. I miss the 1-1 and feedback he gave on our models. I learned things from Alpha. These days, not so much.

Comment

• Yep, he's gone silent for a while for whatever reason.

Comment

• I wonder if Alfa is ok. Hasn't been on here in quite awhile. Hope his health is ok.

Comment

• Here here hope so to,,, just giv us a 1600 single prop warbird way overdue

Comment

• Boy is thread went dead

Comment

• I would love to see the Red Star twin 80mm Mig29 offered in the USA so I contacted Motion RC since its available at RC-Castle. Here is the response I got back.

​​​​​​"Joseph---we currently have no plans to offer the Red Star variant--as it was developed for the Asian market by Freewing. However, if enough customers show interest on HobbySquawk, it may be considered.

Best-

Mike@Motion RC Support"

I'm not sure which forum we have to make our voices heard if were interested in the red star variant but I definitely would buy one!! Who else is interested..​

Comment

• +1, only I'd like to see it in the EU Warehouse too ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                                        +1, only I'd like to see it in the EU Warehouse too ^^
                                        It would be great to see you fly this scheme on a video. They should actually just send you one to show people what it really can do. It would be great for promoting the plane.

Comment

• I'd be all in!

As a matter of fact, my first MiG-29 is still airworthy so I'd have a problem justifying buying this one, atm.
                                          But if/when my current MiG crashes I'd certainly want to move on to the OVT version. In the meantime... probably not happening in the short term.
                                          I am open to MRC sending me one for promotion but they have actively said time and again they don't do that sponsor thing (although some guys in Utah seem to get access to the planes before the rest does). Otherwise I may also consider selling my current MiG to buy the new one but I'm kinda reluctant atm, as there's a lot of work invested into mine in terms of reinforcement and mods so... we'll see. One way or another I'll be happy to see this scheme available in the EU because sooner or later I want to get one :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X