Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Hess, don't hold your breath, Dynam isn't fixing anything and certainly can't do anything about the pig you already have. You may want to consider selling it to someone else on this forum. It does take a lot of work to fix up Dynam planes, but they fly well and look good once they're fixed. I agree with you but some of us enjoy the challenge. I removed & re-did all the wiring from mine and eliminated about 6 ounces.
    In my hanger: F-4, A-4, A-10, F-104, P51D "Iron Ass", B-24, Dauntless SBD, F7F Tigercat, Dynam B-26, Lipp.P19, Durafly Komets, Vampire, Sea Vixen. A Radian XL... Coming soon: P-61

Lots of Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 and 9' B36... and some snot-powered planes including Mud Ducks!

Marc - AKA "themudduck" AMA272633
    "foamerbird" on YouTube
    www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

This really surprises me because Motion Rc offers most of the other Dynam planes and from what I've seen on youtube, it ain't like the Black Widow is any different quality than the BF-110... Why offer other Dynam products when they aren't of appreciably better quality than the P-61? :-/

Comment

Originally posted by jazzma3121 View Post
        This really surprises me because Motion Rc offers most of the other Dynam planes and from what I've seen on youtube, it ain't like the Black Widow is any different quality than the BF-110... Why offer other Dynam products when they aren't of appreciably better quality than the P-61? :-/
        I have to ask, Did you read from the beginning? if not then you should read from then and can go over to RCG and read the stories over there and you will understand why they don't, won't sell it. Ron
        AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
        X