X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Cold and windy here too. Sounds like we have chewed the same dirt through flight training and instruction. I know we visit Prescott for a few events and you would be welcome in N. Phoenix anytime. See ya ‘round the patch.
    Thank you for the invite sir! I look forward to meeting you sometime either here or there!

Comment

Originally posted by 727 Dude View Post

Hey F106! A fellow Eagle! I went to Riddle too. Graduated in '86. Air Sci. I was flying over at Casa de Aero, but I need to re-up my membership. Thinking of joining the club over in Chino Valley. Paved strip! Niiiice! I live alot closer to Riddle, but that paved strip in Chino......tempting!
      Nice! I graduated in 2016, Aerospace Engineering. The Chino club is awesome, excellent group and a fantastic field! The slope can make stopping interesting for downhill landings though.

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Nice! I graduated in 2016, Aerospace Engineering. The Chino club is awesome, excellent group and a fantastic field! The slope can make stopping interesting for downhill landings though.
        My neighbor asked me about aviation programs for his grandson and I recommend Embry-Riddle, and even brought him over to ask me questions.
        That was 3 years ago and reports indicate ‘he’s no longer that lost teenager’ and will graduate next year. While not a grad, I knew what came from those halls. I took the high road - school of hard knocks you might say. Hope to meet more ER’s - client last week was also a professional pilot and ER grad and we had a great week together getting him through his Initial Training for the M600.

Comment

Got Callie working on graphics for my Cherokee. Even though she was an Archer, I think this will look great in the paint job she wore. I am having Callie make up a faux rear window graphic to simulate the rear window on the Archer. The Archer actually had a 5" extension to the fuselage over the 140, but I don't think it will be all that noticeable. Red, White and Blue buddy! 'Murica!! Yeah!! N32258. I'll never forget that call sign. I found a picture of another Archer with the same paint pattern, but with different colors so I butchered it up with microsoft paint to get the idea across:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	N33094__0010_DSC09937.jpg.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	178675

Comment

Working...
          X