You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Yeah, I could see that as being a really cool little (1600 mm +) plane!

Grossman56
    Bump!! What a beaut.

Comment

• I would like to see a Grumman TBF-1C Avenger 1600mm please.

Comment

• Silverplate, TU-4, XB-35, or a B-36 A (only six turning).

Comment

• Originally posted by TangoVector View Post
          My short list:
          TV, welcome to Hobby Squawk. Best, LB
          Captain: Got any ideas?
          F/O: Actually not.
          — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

Comment

• For those of you looking for a large scale BF-109 kit it does not get any better than this kit in a box of a 1/1 scale BF-109G6.

Comment

• How about this, a OV-1 Mohawk

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltydawg View Post
                How about this, a OV-1 Mohawk
                That would be a refreshing change.

Mike
                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltydawg View Post
                  How about this, a OV-1 Mohawk
                  Ya know that plane is much too cool for Flightline. Flightline makes a great product, I just don't credit them with an over abundance of brains when it comes to selecting new models to create. How did Forrest say it, "stupid is as stupid does". It's my birthday, I can be critical for one day. Of late all the Motion RC quire boys have been raving about the new Corsair! How it's the best one there has ever been. Just in case you haven't noticed, someone has been making RC Corsairs since say the mid 50's. I think Top Flight was making one back then. the next time you Corsair guys find your self at a high end club, and see one of those Giant Scale Top Flight Corsair's, sit your Flightline down next to it. Then tell me which one you think rules the roost. I love Corsairs, one of my favorite planes in the world, seriously! Flightline just added another to the pile. It's nice, now let's see which one I really want.

So ya know Flightline, I would love to see one of these OV-01's. Seriously! But can we do it after the OV-10! That would make a nice pair of planes, for us OV fans.

You guys have a Dandy day!
                  Woody

Comment

• Happy Birthday Woody!

Comment

• Thanks Dude!

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Ya know that plane is much too cool for Flightline. Flightline makes a great product, I just don't credit them with an over abundance of brains when it comes to selecting new models to create. How did Forrest say it, "stupid is as stupid does". It's my birthday, I can be critical for one day. Of late all the Motion RC quire boys have been raving about the new Corsair! How it's the best one there has ever been. Just in case you haven't noticed, someone has been making RC Corsairs since say the mid 50's. I think Top Flight was making one back then. the next time you Corsair guys find your self at a high end club, and see one of those Giant Scale Top Flight Corsair's, sit your Flightline down next to it. Then tell me which one you think rules the roost. I love Corsairs, one of my favorite planes in the world, seriously! Flightline just added another to the pile. It's nice, now let's see which one I really want.

So ya know Flightline, I would love to see one of these OV-01's. Seriously! But can we do it after the OV-10! That would make a nice pair of planes, for us OV fans.

Woody
                        Great thoughts, and Happy Born On Day Woody! He who has the most Birthdays, wins! Congrats on another one.

Comment

• Thanks mate.

Woody

By the way, that Ryan is truly a work of uncommon craftsmanship trainer. Nice job!

Comment

Woody
                            To be fair, there aren’t that many P38s or B24s around from other manufacturers, and FMS only came out with a Tigercat well after Flightline did.

Comment

• What I would like to see is a USAF version of the T-28, or even see the Dynam gray T-28 back in stock - are we going to see that one again? I’m kind of leary of the Dynam Models, but I might have to. I would not mind building one either but those kits are rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark 2 View Post

To be fair, there aren’t that many P38s or B24s around from other manufacturers, and FMS only came out with a Tigercat well after Flightline did.
                                I really don't have any issues with what they have done. It's pretty clear they have had brilliance in there past offerings. Heck, I look forward to the F-4, A-4, in the short term, maybe an F-104. I like a lot of models they have made in the past. In the past, they have had brilliant picks in what they made. This is what drew me to Motion, to begin with. Something has changed. They had brilliance, now they've lost it.

HK stole their thunder with their C-130. I guess I'm the only one that feels that way. I just can't help but wonder why an A-4 was worth making, but not an A-7?
                                I will stick my neck out here and venture to say most of the RC modelers in the world that like the A-4, would like the A-7 too. As well as the F-8, but that's another story. Why isn't anyone making an A-7? Now I'm certain someone will chime in here, "I don't even like either of those planes". To that, I say I'm not a particular fan of the L-39 ether.

I will predict the next manufacturer that makes a nice A-7 will make bank. I guess time will tell.

Best Regards
                                Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                  What I would like to see is a USAF version of the T-28, or even see the Dynam gray T-28 back in stock - are we going to see that one again? I’m kind of leary of the Dynam Models, but I might have to. I would not mind building one either but those kits are rare.
                                  Hey Trainer, I thought you picked up one of those, "Arrow" T-28's? You know I ordered one of those grey Dynam ones from, "General Hobby". Ended up getting a yellow one. I let it sit about 2 months, upon receiving it sent them a message telling them that if they didn't send me a grey one as I chose, I'd never buy another *amn thing from them. Well, I have a really nice yellow one now.

Woody

Trainer, you can handle any curves Dynam throw at ya man. They're good planes, but they're builders planes.

Comment

I really don't have any issues with what they have done. It's pretty clear they have had brilliance in there past offerings. Heck, I look forward to the F-4, A-4, in the short term, maybe an F-104. I like a lot of models they have made in the past. In the past, they have had brilliant picks in what they made. This is what drew me to Motion, to begin with. Something has changed. They had brilliance, now they've lost it.

HK stole their thunder with their C-130. I guess I'm the only one that feels that way. I just can't help but wonder why an A-4 was worth making, but not an A-7?
                                    I will stick my neck out here and venture to say most of the RC modelers in the world that like the A-4, would like the A-7 too. As well as the F-8, but that's another story. Why isn't anyone making an A-7? Now I'm certain someone will chime in here, "I don't even like either of those planes". To that, I say I'm not a particular fan of the L-39 ether.

I will predict the next manufacturer that makes a nice A-7 will make bank. I guess time will tell.

Best Regards
                                    Woody
                                    Although I'm not an rc jet guy I refueled plenty of A-4 , F-4 and A-7's early in my career as a boomer and the A-7 would be a great addition.

Comment

• I just noticed I posted that whole rant in the wrong forum. Please accept my most sincere apology. Been pretty busy today, trying to look in. Need to pay attention to what I'm doing.

Woody

Comment

• I have a J Power A-7. It flies great although I haven’t flown it in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
                                          I have a J Power A-7. It flies great although I haven’t flown it in awhile.
                                          Which size, the 50 mm or 70 mm?

Comment

Working...
                                          X