You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Freewing 1600 Zero would make an excellent addition to a line of WW2 Fighters in that size and coming from Freewing everything would work.

Comment

• This would make a nice 1600

Comment

• yes if freewing or fliteline rc did a big zero it would sell great.

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
          yes if freewing or fliteline rc did a big zero it would sell great.
          Alpha talked about that in post 78.. really a bummer. Maybe Top Flight will come out with a smaller version, if not it maybe kit bashing time and turn that Top Flight Zero into electric....

new winter project :Thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post

Alpha talked about that in post 78.. really a bummer. Maybe Top Flight will come out with a smaller version, if not it maybe kit bashing time and turn that Top Flight Zero into electric....

new winter project :Thinking:
            Or you could do what Hollyweird did and modify an Dynam or Eflite AT-6 Texan.:Cool:

Comment

• I would love to see Flightline do a Mosquito.

Comment

• A Flightline Mossey is a Must. :Cool::)

Comment

• I have always thought the Mig-3 was a sharp looking plane even if the full scale version was somewhat lack luster against the 109's
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	MiG-3-2versions.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	154329

Comment

• Still waiting for my SILVERPLATE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trobinson99 View Post
                      I would love to see Flightline do a Mosquito.
                      THIS and all of the German twins

Comment

• Originally posted by Trobinson99 View Post
                        I would love to see Flightline do a Mosquito.
                        If you check the, "RC Castle" Web site I think you will find a, "Freewing 1.4M Mosquito". No need for a new one, when we already have one. : )

Woody

Comment

• Sold out, and not returning, discontinued product.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

If you check the, "RC Castle" Web site I think you will find a, "Freewing 1.4M Mosquito". No need for a new one, when we already have one. : )

Woody
                            That was designed BA (Before Alpha), so a new Flightline 1.6M Mossie would be awesome. As would a Do-335, He-111, Me-410, Ju-88........

Comment

• Love the warbirds but what about some 1600mm Reno Racers... :Cool:

Name:	36afea15e6e94dd711e59ad447b3eb30.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	154392Click image for larger version

Name:	Precious_Metal.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	154393

Comment

Love the warbirds but what about some 1600mm Reno Racers... :Cool:

They had the Voodoo at one time, along with the racing Corsair and P-39, so like my Rafael, it would be a re-issue issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Woody
                                  Those old FW Mosquitos models had some issue from what I remember reading the reviews. So I was not surprised when it was discontinued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

Those old FW Mosquitos models had some issue from what I remember reading the reviews. So I was not surprised when it was discontinued.
                                    I flew both Parkzone Mossies and wore out the big one after they discontinued it. A re-issue with the retracts installed would be nice.

Comment

• Yea, I took a look this after noon. Really wasn't aware they were all sold out. : ( Sorry about the miss information.

Best Regards
                                      Woody

Comment

Love the warbirds but what about some 1600mm Reno Racers... :Cool:

Ya know I tried to order, "Strega" showed in stock and everything. Got an email from, "RC Castle" it was sold out and they couldn't fill the order. Not the best place to order from I think. A friend of mine owned this plane at one time. Kinda wanted to have it, but to be honest I grew up around P-51's. It's funny, it seems for me at least I kinda got burnt out on P-51's. The owner of Strega, (hope I'm spelling that right) was a fella by the name of, Bill “Tiger” Destefani, the tiger part is kinda new to me, LOL. He was a pretty cool farmer, that liked to fly.

So bill use to have another mustang, named Manjapan. He took this one out of a bone yard, barely had it flying. Hired a humble crop duster pilot by the name of, "Delbert Williams". I have to mention it was a bone stock mustang. Delbert took this mustang and won the Reno air races first time out, with a bone stock mustang. Go figure, but it stands to reason to me.

Would of really liked to had a model of that plane.

Woody

Comment

• Woodcock,

I think they wouild make a nice addition if they were sized and powered up. Not like the old 800mm Rock Hobby ones.

Make a Flightline P51 with second option on hatch cover and scheme...

Comment

Working...
                                          X