X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid Air collision with Spitfire last summer

Comment

Does anyone know what color blue the cowling is on the plane? I need to do some touch up and I can't get a color match from Home Depot because there is no flat surface.

Comment

Is this the official thread on the plane? Failed to locate anything other than FS threads while searching, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by uuc328 View Post
          Is this the official thread on the plane? Failed to locate anything other than FS threads while searching, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
          Your in the right place, that was my complaint in post #17 seems it got off track. Welcome to the Squawk and if I can help you with anything let me know. I've flown the E-Flight P-47 for two years. Great plane.

Comment

It is indeed a great flying airplane. I prefer Eflite's Corsair in the same size, but the Razorback doesn't disappoint, either. Its wide gear stance is especially helpful in sticky landing and taxiing situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
              It is indeed a great flying airplane. I prefer Eflite's Corsair in the same size, but the Razorback doesn't disappoint, either. Its wide gear stance is especially helpful in sticky landing and taxiing situations.
              Can't stand the livery on the eflite F4U, so much that it pushed me to the dynam then some pricy upgrades. If you guys ever offer a different scheme...

Comment

Working...
              X