X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks MRC. High command of the tengarang fleet has issued a new directive:

Over time I will be picking up at least 2 (for this year) roadmap qty at least 10 over the next 5 years of the HE-111. Operation "World Lion" will be put in to place to fulfill the ultimate plans of the Luftwaffe vision of the tengarang fleet.

I will be moving forward with the following setup in my blog, see link for the Bill of Materials

This new thread is to serve more or less of my activities inside and outside of the Tengarang hangar pertaining to the electric foam fixed wing niche.
    FAILURES ARE ONLY UNDERDEVELOPED SUCCESSES

https://www.pinterest.com/tengarang/edf-warbirds

Comment

I looked at the BH website and I do not see their T-28. Is this one you can get? I have a friend that really wants one. I asked him to contact Customer Service and put his request in.

Comment

I use to have one of their T28s, very nice plane, flys much like the CZ T28 from eflite

Comment

Consolidating answers to various common questions we've received on other media platforms and PMs:

1) Yes, the Black Horse models on www.motionrc.com that show "In Stock" status are truly in stock in our Illinois warehouse and ready to ship to you after normal processing times like any other product listed as In Stock. As of this writing, the day of the announcement, the models are not on pre-order. They are physically in stock. For a new material category and brand partnership announcement, we did not want to have a pre-order so instead waited for everything to arrive first.

2) Yes, the models include the "standard" Black Horse accessories that they have included for years, including fuel tank, control hardware, standoffs, etc. We want to encourage customers to consider either electric or fuel powerplants since our experience with these models is that they fly well with either.

3) For those not yet aware, we carry NGH engines. A few are already out of stock but we have more coming: https://www.motionrc.com/search?type=product&q=NGH

4) Electric components (ESC, motor, servos) are not included in any of the Black Horse ARFs. Please carefully read the Requires section of the product page and call our CS Team at 224-633-9090 if you have any questions before ordering. They'll be happy to assist!

5) In general, these models are on the larger side so please consider your mode of transport. That being said, they all have removable wings that bolt on and off for easier transport. Like any larger balsa plane, I consider the tailgroup as the main consideration to fitting it in my car/van/aircraft carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            Consolidating answers to various common questions we've received on other media platforms and PMs:

1) Yes, the Black Horse models on www.motionrc.com that show "In Stock" status are truly in stock in our Illinois warehouse and ready to ship to you after normal processing times like any other product listed as In Stock. As of this writing, the day of the announcement, the models are not on pre-order. They are physically in stock. For a new material category and brand partnership announcement, we did not want to have a pre-order so instead waited for everything to arrive first.

2) Yes, the models include the "standard" Black Horse accessories that they have included for years, including fuel tank, control hardware, standoffs, etc. We want to encourage customers to consider either electric or fuel powerplants since our experience with these models is that they fly well with either.

3) For those not yet aware, we carry NGH engines. A few are already out of stock but we have more coming: https://www.motionrc.com/search?type=product&q=NGH

4) Electric components (ESC, motor, servos) are not included in any of the Black Horse ARFs. Please carefully read the Requires section of the product page and call our CS Team at 224-633-9090 if you have any questions before ordering. They'll be happy to assist!

5) In general, these models are on the larger side so please consider your mode of transport. That being said, they all have removable wings that bolt on and off for easier transport. Like any larger balsa plane, I consider the tailgroup as the main consideration to fitting it in my car/van/aircraft carrier.
            Good information Alpha. I appreciate you guys bringing us this new line of products, the HE-111 is something i have always wanted since well before i started this hobby, and i knew you guys were going to be the first ones to make it to the finish line as far as a US distributor is concerned. The Tengarang Reich is now in the planning stages

Comment

I like the HE-111, it has aged fairly well and with some modern running gear and electric retracts it will make a lot of pilots happy. Especially with the evolution of electric retracts and power systems these days, there are so many options to fine tune the model to fly on the packs you prefer, and the interior is spacious enough to support that versatility. I love the shape of the model and the detail level, considering everything is hand-crafted. I didn't use the included pilot figures, leaving lots of space for cabin detailing.

Like many Luftwaffe birds, this one is a great candidate for weathering and a matte topcoat.

Comment

Fantastic news for US scale modelers for whom these models have been out of reach for so long. Visiting flying fields in the UK I have seen many of these models and none were shedding wings in flight ! Will give the Seagull line a run for their money especially having Motion's support. Love the Bronco and the Klemm.

Comment

I remember when Motion first came on to the scene. I bought a plane or two and I asked are you guys ever going to do balsa or gas/nitro? The answer was there was no current plans at that time. I just discovered this today. I am just floored. I have not had a chance to look at all your selection as of yet but you do not know how happy this has made me. Way to go Motion RC!

Comment

That Fairchild is really calling my name...I may put off the Phoenix Model Stuka Ju 87 61cc ARF 94.4" I have been seriously eyeballing for sometime now. She's a beauty. I also dig the Lysander and the Storch. Weird looking but in a cool way. The Wilga falls into that category as well. Unless Black Horse develops an Alpha-centric scale Corsair, the Fairchild will be my first Black Horse model for sure.
                    Aros.MotionRC
                    Motion RC Website/Advertising
                    Self-Admitted Warbirdaholic

My RC videos on YouTube:
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ..._bdGEJBmtV7YUw

“My soul is in the sky.”

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                      That Fairchild is really calling my name...I may put off the Phoenix Model Stuka Ju 87 61cc ARF 94.4" I have been seriously eyeballing for sometime now. She's a beauty. I also dig the Lysander and the Storch. Weird looking but in a cool way. The Wilga falls into that category as well. Unless Black Horse develops an Alpha-centric scale Corsair, the Fairchild will be my first Black Horse model for sure.
                      Black Horse at one time had some Corsairs. From going to some warbird RC events, it seems like CMP was always a favorite scale arf and blackhorse started making CMP style for awhile if I remember right. Seems like Black horse might have had a 20cc Corsair that was very similar to the Kyosho, that was very similar to the HH 20cc. Hmm..right now I am just in love with the fact Motion RC has jumped into the realm of gas and balsa

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                        I like the HE-111, it has aged fairly well and with some modern running gear and electric retracts it will make a lot of pilots happy. Especially with the evolution of electric retracts and power systems these days, there are so many options to fine tune the model to fly on the packs you prefer, and the interior is spacious enough to support that versatility. I love the shape of the model and the detail level, considering everything is hand-crafted. I didn't use the included pilot figures, leaving lots of space for cabin detailing.

Like many Luftwaffe birds, this one is a great candidate for weathering and a matte topcoat.
                        quick question just crossed my mind.

https://www.motionrc.com/products/xw...tronic-retract

are these retracts specificly catered for the he-111 kit? meaning are they direct drop in fit with struts included and fitted with the wheels that come with the arf kit? or is there some additional work involved, which then would make one ponder about alternatives which they might already have in the hangar...

Comment

It definitely is a game-changer as far as expanding the appeal to a wider customer family-base that's for sure. The Black Horse 50cc Corsair I have seen on their website has that sport scale look you see with a lot of the old Phoenix, Hangar 9 and Top Flite models. I've become far too spoiled now with such sweet scale foam offerings that if I am going to invest in a giant scale balsa, it has to have that same scale appeal to me. If they could take the FlightLine Corsair and blow it up to 90+" (with sliding canopy and scale gear) I would willingly go bankrupt, lol.
                          Aros.MotionRC

My RC videos on YouTube:

“My soul is in the sky.”

Comment

I have ordered my (first) HE-111 today! I can't wait to get her on the table. More bombers please, Alpha and Stuart! (Betty, Betty, Betty!)

Bob

Comment

Man that Mig-29 looks sweet...I would be up for us adding that one and the Stuka...
                              Aros.MotionRC

My RC videos on YouTube:

“My soul is in the sky.”

Comment

Black Horse at one time had some Corsairs. From going to some warbird RC events, it seems like CMP was always a favorite scale arf and blackhorse started making CMP style for awhile if I remember right. Seems like Black horse might have had a 20cc Corsair that was very similar to the Kyosho, that was very similar to the HH 20cc. Hmm..right now I am just in love with the fact Motion RC has jumped into the realm of gas and balsa

Comment

It definitely is a game-changer as far as expanding the appeal to a wider customer family-base that's for sure. The Black Horse 50cc Corsair I have seen on their website has that sport scale look you see with a lot of the old Phoenix, Hangar 9 and Top Flite models. I've become far too spoiled now with such sweet scale foam offerings that if I am going to invest in a giant scale balsa, it has to have that same scale appeal to me. If they could take the FlightLine Corsair and blow it up to 90+" (with sliding canopy and scale gear) I would willingly go bankrupt, lol.
                                  Yeah, someone needs to step up and fill the void left by ESM for the large scale models. Of course a lot of guys hated ESM because the flew to scale

Comment

Guess were going to need a gas engine forum thread now lol

Comment

Originally posted by benjack71 View Post
                                      Guess were going to need a gas engine forum thread now lol
                                      nah electrics fine. The choice of motors available now are abundance.

Comment

Man that Mig-29 looks sweet...I would be up for us adding that one and the Stuka...
                                        I gotta imagine that Mig would be pricy to fit up with twin 90's
                                        I'm with ya on the Stuka versus a Phoenix version though. You know BH makes a 1920 and a 2300 size
                                        As Alpha commented on post#13, what is shown initially is barely covering the extent of the BH line and if ya want something different to let MRC customer service know.
                                        That's great because there is these WW2 warbirds made by BH also.
                                        FW-190 1780 and 2600
                                        Hawker Hurricane 1520 and 2210
                                        Hawker Typhoon 2000
                                        Zero 1720
                                        Spitfire 1730 and 2000
                                        HE-112B 1550
                                        DO 335 1724
                                        Sea Fury 1460 and 1671 and 1950
                                        BF-109E 1650
                                        P-47 Thunderbolt 1620 and 2100
                                        P-40C 1543 and 2280
                                        Corsair 1740 and 2310

Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3; LX PBJ-1
                                        Incinerator Loss 16

Comment

Black Horse's 2300mm Stuka is a blast to fly. Its size really conveys the presence better than the smaller version, in my opinion.

We've received some requests from people already to stock Black Horse's recent Zero, Typhoon, Pfiel (Do-335) and MiG. Their Viperjet is big and beautiful, too, again in my opinion.

Keep the requests coming to 224-633-9090. In fact someone should start a Black Horse Wishlist thread.

Comment

Working...
                                          X