X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art-Tech Sbach 342 Orange 1250mm

Can you tell me when and if you are going to get the Art-Tech Sbach 342 Orange 1250mm back in stock?

Re: Art-Tech Sbach 342 Orange 1250mm

Frankly, we are wrestling with this and have yet to decide. I'm happy to give you are far more detailed answer over the phone. Feel free to call Motion RC and ask for Tom.

Comment

I called twice and have missed you both times. Well can please get me one as I would sure like to have this one.

Maybe shoot me an email at nbg12081@hotmail.com

Thanks

Comment

Tom,,If you guys decide not to carry these planes anymore,would you be putting the parts on clearnce??? And if so,,could you contact me ,,so I could place an order for some..Thanx..I74

Comment

I would like to keep continue the plane. I love flying it. It is more of a logistics issue because there are so few Art-Tech models we want to carry. This is what we are trying to work out.

Comment

Tom,, I understand...''Keep us in the loop though,if the parts go into clearnce''. I would probably concider getting enough parts to have a spare airframe..I like the plane that much...I74....P/S- Airfun,,''I think there is enough replacment parts to build this plane'', for not much more than the kit costs, "minus maybe the Esc"..<smiley image="smiley_beam.gif"/>

Comment

Yeah if you won't get any more please hook me up with a package deal on a set of parts to make a complete plane.

Comment

Working...
              X